Prologue

3rd person's POV
Anne sucked in her teeth, as she kept glancing at the clock and back at her work, hoping time would speed up.

She let out a sigh of relief once the bell rang and she gathered her things and left, not without other kids trying to get out too.

She walked through the halls with her hands in her pockets, while glancing around, it was weird being a senior sometimes because she knew it'd be the last year of high school for her, and she didn't plan on going to college.

She shook her head and got into her next class, already knowing it'd probably be just as boring as the last one, with them yapping about GPA's and whatnot.

And she was right, or so she thought.

She sat down on her desk, and they had been half-way through the lessen, before someone barged into the room with a heavy gasp.

The students and teacher all naturally looked towards the door, only to see a out of breath raven-haired girl there, who was trying to calm her breathing.

"S-Sorry I'm late, I-I'm new here."

Anne straightened up and she stared at the girl for a bit, she weirdly looked familiar.

The raven-haired girl had felt the class' staring and looked over, only to lock eyes with Anne, which made her quickly look away.

"It's fine, just take a seat." The teacher muttered, not really caring anymore.

She sent a awkward smile, and walked over to sit in the only empty seat in the class, which just so happened to be by Anne.

To be continued...