Chapter 1

3rd person's POV
She sent a awkward smile, and walked over to sit in the only empty seat in the class, which just so happened to be by Anne.

She sat down with a thump while putting her backpack on the chair, and instinctively glanced around the class, at the posters, at the projector, at the board, and finally at the students.

She looked around, not letting her gaze linger on anyone, that was until she looked at Anne, and she seemed a little startled at how familiar she looked, but she brushed it off.

The brunette felt her eyes on her, but paid attention to writing the notes down, but it was a little awkward knowing someone was staring at her.

The girl noticed her own staring and shook her head before lightly tapping Anne's shoulder, which made her turn to her in confusion.

"Psst, what are we doing?" The confused girl asked, and glanced up at the board, she had no clue what was going on since the teacher didn't explain.

Anne realized, and scooted closer while whispering. "Oh, it's nothing much, we just have to write down notes, you didn't miss much of it, I can lend you my notes if you want?"

The raven-haired girl was a little taken aback at the girl's kindness, at her old school, no one would be willing to do that for a new student.

She relaxed into a smile and nodded. "Thanks, that'd be great."

Anne smiled and paid attention back at the board, which made her do the same, and they both jotted down the notes.

After a lot of note writing, the bell rang, this time Anne wasn't as eager to walk out the door, instead her mind was on the new girl, she still couldn't pinpoint why she seemed so familiar.

Anne waited for the girl to get done packing up, as the rest of the kids rushed out of the door. Soon after, she was done, and she slung the backpack over her shoulder.

She was startled once she locked eyes with her and raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"You waited for me?" She asked, as they began walking.

Anne sent her a smile, which made her stomach do a flip, a feeling she hadn't felt for years since middle school.

Her mind started filling with her past crush, and she pushed those thoughts away and tried to focus on the brunette, but it didn't help at all that she looked like them.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?"

She only smiled, not answering, and they walked side by side in comfortable silence.

"Oh! When do you have lunch?"

The girl pulled out her phone and checked her schedule on there, before saying. "Right now, you?"

Anne half-smiled and said. "Same, wanna sit with me?"

The girl blushed but looked away and only nodded.

"That would be nice..."

"Great, let's go now!"

To be continued...