Chapter- the worse thing about duty

Then the she went for another attack, but Gavin couldn't catch this one. toppling his love and mate. Luna's footing wasn't the only thing bringing her down. The many wounds that held support for her, tiny yet many.

Barks and howls were mixed in with the wolves. few in laughter and triumph. the rest in sorrow. then A growl angry and upset, roared the earth. Gavin was desperately struggling to help her as the mated pair went at her. Gavin dove for the female neck, biting down to threaten the other male.

Adam immediately stopped seeing the danger of his potential no good mate. He only scoffed. The girl was just an omega of no importance. When she found out, they were mates. She was joyful, and he played the loving mate for a while. Just after he got what he wanted he left her, like so many before her. She dragged around him like, well a lovesick puppy. Till she crossed into some old photos, he kept. Demanding to know the girl with light strawberry hair. To only Scowl and snatch it from her, telling her 'don't touch things that don't belong to you.'

His eye flickered down to his old target. Luna. She was still growling and struggling to get away desperately.

She knew she was unwanted as soon as her mate looked away. All her fighting disappeared. She knew she was going to die one way or another. she was just as bad as him, if not worse. She wanted to ruin all her pleasant things. Everything. But what she had failed to notice now, she only exceeds on bringing the poor other girl nightmares right. As she felt sorry. She knew what she had to do. Peace was in order. She knew looking at The Girl. maybe in another life, they would meet again.

There was almost an unearthly pause before the girl got out of Gavins reach. Escaped rushing back full charge to her mate a luna. She howled as she did so. Ramming full force into we her so-called mate. Jumping and biting down on any main artery or muscle she could find. Coming dangerously and dangerously close to his neck. Their small group had been pushed to the very edge of the clearing in the mix of things. Luna slowly got up and looked at her savior. The barks and snarls get louder, as the younger girl tried to hurt her mate. Adam was surprised he never saw this turn of events. He also didn't like them, and she forced him to keep moving backward. Until he missed the step, his back right paw not finding ground. He slipped but that moment was all his mate needed. She lunged for his throat making him fall off the cliff with her.

That was it, and the clearing was quiet. So quiet. The wage of war not heard to Luna as she cried for the girl. She was brave. So brave. Luna couldn't stand any longer collapsing against Gavin form next to her. Gavin Let out a loud low howl, notifying the rest of the pack. That it was over. The world went black around her vision hazy as she reverted from wolf from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so this chapter will be a bit confusing. Sorry. But now I'm going to have to go back and fix sections. I'm sad to say, but the brother or trends will not appear in the book. Ever. Only because, I want to finish this book and start editing. this I the second to last chapter. 2 weeks will be the ending than the epilogue. YAY. START thinking of baby names guys. Lol. Maybe I'll think about it. Big come on don't tell me you didn't know about it. anyways TATA

Kaitlynlovesbooks