𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5❥𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

The next day at school there was a lot happening. We had home room and I saw Ali, Susan and Barbara talking and writing things on a piece of paper.
"Hey girls. What's happening?" I asked them slowly.
"Oh hi. The school board chose our class to host the prom but we're like the only ones actually doing it." Ali answered. She looked like she was barely paying attention.
"Should it just be a normal prom?" Susan questioned.
"What are normal proms supposed to be like?" Barbara exclaimed.
"Guys, don't panic. I know a lot about proms." I wasn't lying. I knew a lot about it from movies and books but I wasn't sure if they were true but might as well try it out.
"Usually it's just a dance and then people vote or something for the prom king and queen then they have a slow dance together. And there's food. Also it's like formal, so everyone'll be wearing suits or dresses." I explained hoping that all of this was true. Ali started writing things down.
"Ok I think we got everything covered. Thanks a lot."
"Of course."
"It'll take place in the gymnasium and it'll be in 2 weeks." I was excited but I didn't have a proper dress. I only had one that wasn't very formal and the other one that was formal was too small.
"I don't have a proper dress."
"Oh. We'll go shopping for one then. We can go after school if you're not busy." Susan suggested.
"Alright then." For the rest of the class period we planned for the prom.
After 2 other periods, I went to my 3rd period. I saw Bobby again. We started to talk about the prom.
"Hi. Did you hear about the prom?"
"Yeah. Me, Ali, Susan and Barbara are in charge of it."
"Oh cool. Do you know if you're gonna ask anyone to the prom?"
"You, if that's okay." He looked away with a smile on his face.
"Of course." That moment made me more excited for the prom.
After school we went to a store that sold dresses. I got a reddish pinkish prom dress.