Chapter 23: 365

Smut chapter written by iikxtezz. Hope you enjoy.

✨smut warning✨
_________________________________________
George POV

“Um… Clay…? Are you okay?” I asked with a shake to my voice. His face was completely red and his eyes were locked onto the screen in front of us.
He nodded his eyes and he squeezed my thigh. Only now did I just realize how close he was to my hips with his hand.

The sexual tension between us increased as the room slowly got more humid. “I-I think I’m going to go to the bathroom.” I stuttered out as I began to get up from my seat on the couch. Clay’s grip on me tightened, “No, stay, finish the movie.”

I nodded and sat back down. The shower scene was over and I could feel the tension in the air relax a bit… only a bit.

Whenever more sexual scenes started up, the tension increased and increased until I really couldn’t take it anymore. “C-Clay… why did you have me watch this movie…?” I asked nervously, “this is a sex movie- a straight sex movie.” I mumbled. The lust in Clay’s eyes cleared up and he looked at me with a worried expression on his face.

“Is this making you uncomfortable-? I’m so sorr-“ I cut him off mid apology. “I’m not uncomfortable, just curious. I don't know about you but I'm gay… and this is just a little strange considering that I have never really felt this way.” I explained.

Lust clouded Clay’s eyes again and he smirked. “George… I want you.” He explained in a sly and snake-like voice. “Wh-what do you mean..?” I asked, a shiver running through my spine. “You have me, I’m right here?” I said, puzzled.

He pressed his face into the crook of my neck. “No… I want you. In more ways than one.” He said, a light chuckle to finish off his dirty words.
“I don’t understand what you mean…” I breathed out. The tension only increased to the point where you could slice it in half with a knife.

“Would you like me to explain?” He asked in a deep and grave voice. I nodded lightly and he scoffed. “Never expected you to say yes.. but alright.” He started.

“First… we would start with a heated make-out session, tongue and everything. Then we would give each other a hand job at the same time while staring into each-other eyes and observing how much we want each other.” My face grew red, I think I know where this is going to head.

He continued, “Since I think this is your first time, I’m going to give you a blowjob. If you want to continue, we can go on to… more.” He explained, his hand snaking to my inner thigh.

I felt myself growing harder by the minute. This was not a good time to be wearing jeans. “If you want, this could continue. If not, we can go and forget that this ever happened. The choice is yours.” He murmured, moving one of his hands up to stroke my face.

I gulped, “I-I want to continue…” I stammered nervously. He smiled, a toothy one.
“Are you sure? I don’t want to make you uncomfortable in any way and please tell me if you want to stop.” Clay asked me while scooting closer to me than he already was.

I nodded, “I want this.” I gulped. He smirked, “Well, what are we waiting for?” I asked in a soft voice. I slowly leant forward to press my lips against his. When our lips touched, it was like a firework went off. We slid together perfectly in a soundless rhythm.

He groaned softly as I wrapped my arms around his neck, trying to taste more of him. I felt his tongue snake it’s way to my lips, silently asking for an entrance. I parted my lips and allowed him in. I could feel his tongue slither around, making sure not to leave a single part untouched.

When we pulled back, there was a string of saliva connecting us. His eyes were dark and hazy, I could imagine I looked the same- if not worse. “You look so fucking hot right now.” Clay commented, stroking a piece of hair out of my face.

I blushed, “Thank you.” I said. Clay moved his hands down to my jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping, before pulling it down. He moved away to take off his own bottoms, before we both sat in our boxers.
“Continue?” He asked me. I nodded and he pulled down my boxers as well as pulling down his after.

In all honesty, I couldn’t help but stare at his dick. He was… to put it simply… big. “Like the view?” He chuckled. My face burned red and I got off the couch and kneeled in-front of him. He seemed surprised,

“I thought I was going to be the one to pleasure you?” He asked, confused. “We all have our own dirty fantasies.” I muttered, moving my face closer to his flushed tip.
“Is this okay?” I asked, moving only my eyes up to look at him, giving the doe eye look that I had been practicing for so long, just for him.

He gulped and nodded. I didn’t wait another second to take him into my mouth. I started with softly suckling on the tip before slowly moving down below his head to the length. I bobbed my head, taking more and more in till I was gagging.

I looked up at Clay, what a pretty sight. Watching him pant, “please- more, faster-“ ugh it was so sexy. He was crumbling beneath me; that made me want to please him as much as possible, egging him on until he released down my throat.

I bobbed faster, dragging my tongue alongside a large vein. That may have set him off because he moaned and released into my mouth. His cum was salty, but I swallowed anyway.

He looked down at me, surprised, “Where did you learn to do that?” He asked.
I chuckled, “Wattpad books always come in handy.”

He laughed as well before pulling me up by the collar of my shirt. “Why don’t you get rid of that.” He suggested, motioning to my shirt. I nodded and pulled it off of me. “Now that you pleasured me, it’s time for me to take care of you… is that alright?” He asked me.

“Please do.” I said and relaxed back onto the couch. It was his turn to kneel in front of me now. He got closer to my head before wrapping his lips around it; just as I did.

Through the time that he sucked me off- near sucking me dry, I was practically seeing stars. It was cute, the way that he was so concentrated on pleasuring me. Paying attention to me and me only.

When I finished and he wiped his mouth after swallowing, He moved onto the couch and pulled me onto his lap, our cocks touching and creating an almost electrical connection. “Where did you learn those skills?” I murmured, chuckling.
Clay had no shame when he bluntly said, “Pornhub.”

I cracked up and so did he. When we both calmed down from our maniac laugher, we stared intensely into each other’s eyes.
“Want to move to the bedroom?” Clay asked softly. I nodded and we walked over, closing the door and locking it even though there was no need to. It was just us.

As soon as the door was locked, we went full psycho on each other. We made out intensely, a tornado of lips, saliva, teeth, and tongue. I let my hand fall down to grab his dick and stroke it with such delicacy.

He moaned into my mouth and I couldn’t help it but whimper back. Just as I did, I could feel Clay’s hand lower and grab my dick, stroking it with as much delicacy as I did with his.

We were both jacking off each other, groaning, whimpering, moaning, and begging for more; almost as if in sync. “Faster~” I panted and he obliged, stroking faster and my immediate response was to do the same to him.

A few moans later, we both came into each other’s hands. We detached ourselves from each other and laid against the wall, trying to catch our breaths.

A few moments of silence later, “George, would you like to continue?” Clay asked me. I shook my head, “I’m very tired, maybe another time.”
I saw a deep blush spread across Clay’s face and I smirked to myself. I made my way over to my bed and flopped down.

Maybe next time we can make further... advancements.
_________________________________________
1496 words

Thanks again to iikxtezz for another great chapter. Be sure to check her out if you like her writing style, or you could check out one of my stories if you wanted too.