I wish you're mine.(Start)

It's a holiday, but Ellie is studying for her upcoming big exam. While she is studying, somebody enters the café and sit on the table besides her. They're 185cm tall, hair-tied and looks good in sweater. Ellie looks so hypnotized by his looks. "6 shot of iced americano please!" say Jonas, with his raspy and deep voice. As she looks into his face, Marianna sits down in front of Ellie. "What are you looking at?" whisper Marianna. Ellie quickly looks at her book. "Nothing, I just imagine what if an angel to the Earth today, and they're looking so pleasantly handsome..." answer Ellie. They start to study but Ellie seems focused on Jonas who currently is sipping his iced americano while typing something on his laptop.

After a week she was stressed about her exam paper, all of Ellie's batchmate are going to their school hall for a briefing session on their post-exam events. "As you guys know, we are going to hold a 30-day post-exam events. For every week, we will hold 1 event for every subject committee. Well, each of you guys are going to have a group." say Mr. Suh, the organizer for this event. After 15 minutes, he already finished arranging all the students. "This is your group, and I need you guys to be tolerant and kind at each other. So, for today event, I need you guys to introduce your group and yourself." say Mr. Suh. Suddenly, the hall begins to be fill with the sounds of student conversation in their respective groups. "What is a name that suit for our group?" say Ellie tries to break the silence in her group. "How about Delish?" ask Mel. "I don't think it is a good name to be honest. How about Hakkari? The meaning of Hakkari is balance." say Justin. "I think I would agree for Justin's opinion to be honest." say Jonas. And they decide to choose their group name. 'Hakkari' receives 5 out of 8 votes while Delish receives only 3 votes. Then, they start the introduction of their group. "So, what is your group name?" ask Mr. Suh. "Well, our group named Hakkari, which means balance. We trust that balancing things would reduce your burden as student or human being." answer Jonas. Yes, Jonas is in Ellie's group, and she wouldn't stop to think about him. "And who are you may I ask?" ask Mrs. Sara. "Jonas, I'm the leader of this group." answer Jonas. "What is your ambition and what is your weakness?" ask Mr. Dante. "My ambition is a teacher and I think I don't have any weakness, Sir!" answer Mr. Dante.

"Alright, so let's move on to this beautiful girl." say Mr. Dante. "Hi, so my name is Melissa, so my ambition is a fashion designer, and my weakness is I'm weak in academics." say Melissa. After 7 of them introduced themselves, it is time for Ellie to introduce herself. "Hi, Ellie is my name, and I would like to be a vet. I couldn't talk with people who I admire, that's my weakness." say Ellie.