Prom Night (1)

After water balloon fight event ends, Jonas and Justin get into changing room to change their clothes. "Don't you think Ellie is cute?" ask Justin. "I think so. and why does you need to close with her?" ask Jonas. "Nothing, maybe because I want to play with her heart. You say that you didn't like her, Mr. Perfectly Fine. Why you need to bother then? answer Justin. Jonas punches Justin's locker. "DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU NEED TO HURT HER. IF YOU WANT HER FRIEND, MAYBE YOU SHALL MAKE A MOVE TOWARDS HER FRIEND??" scold Jonas. "IF I SEE YOU'RE WITH HER AFTER THIS, I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOUR FACE." say Jonas while leaving Justin alone. Ellie wanders around the school and meets Jonas. She wants to invite Jonas for prom night shopping. "Hi Jonas, can I ask you to shop with me this weekend for prom night? Don't worry, I already invite Melissa." ask Ellie. "Yes, I can. Where should we meet?" ask Jonas. "In front of New York Public Library, 9.00 am." tell Ellie.

It is the weekend, the day that Ellie is looking for. She is waiting for them. She plugs on her earphone to her phone and listens to For by Yoohyeon. "Hello? Is this is Miss Ellie. Why you're looking so cool?" tease Marianna. Then, Melissa and Jonas come together. They go to the boutique to buy some gowns and suit. Ellie is looking at fairy-like green gown. "Ellie, why you only look at that gown. Try it, I'm sure it would suit you." say Melissa. Well, Melissa is quite supportive towards Ellie like Marianna does. Jonas is trying his suit. Jonas goes outside with his prince-like suit, he looks so great and exquisite with the clothes. After that, Ellie goes out with her green fairy-like gowns. Jonas's heart is beating so fast as if there's an angel in front of him. He blushes and tries to hide it. "Wait! Jonas, can you stand beside Ellie for a second?" ask Marianna.

"WOW! YOU GUYS LOOKS LIKE SNOW WHITE WITH CHARMING PRINCE TOGETHER!!" tell Melissa. Both of their cheek looks reddish when Melissa compliment. Then, it is the time for Melissa and Marianna tries their gowns. Melissa chooses a glided era-inspired gowns meanwhile Marianna chooses a soft purple gown. While both of them are changing clothes, Ellie and Jonas are paying for their outfit. "Ellie, what type of flower that you like?" ask Jonas. "Meadowsweet." answer Ellie. "Oh, okay" say Jonas. "ELLIE, DO I LOOKS GOOD?" ask Marianna. "Yes, you're. M'lady" praise Ellie. All of them are satisfied with their outfits.