I'm finding you in another universe (End.)

"Don't you think that you're perfectly fine tonight, Jonas?" ask Ellie while walks with Jonas. Yes, He is sending Ellie back home because it is midnight. "I think I don't because you're the only one who is fine." answer Jonas. "You know, I always want to spend time with you, but Melissa always cut me off like she is yours." say Ellie. "PFFT. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA, do you know why she is protective over me? That's because I used to fight with people, and I lose." say Jonas.

"Who are you fighting with?" ask Ellie. "Justin, that's because we are loving one girl in middle high school." answer Jonas. "Oh. I see." say Ellie. They part their way as Ellie get into her house.

That morning, she is going out to a museum date with Jonas. As she crosses the road, a truck hits her and a few other people. Jonas looks terrified and crosses the road while calls an ambulance. After a few minutes, the ambulance and cops arrive. The cops handcuff the driver of that truck.

Few days after that accident happens, Jonas goes to Ellie's house. He looks tired and messy. He knocks on Ellie's door. He entered the house after Ellie's mom give a permission. "Your name is Jonas, right? Go to her bedroom and take the purple box." tell Mrs. Dupoint. As he goes upstairs, Jonas find himself in a middle of emptiness, because he loses both of his important person. Justin and Ellie. He gets into Ellie's room. He cries again as he finds her prom-night dress. Jonas find the purple box and he opens it. There's a jar full of paper and letter. He opens the letter.

"HI JONAS,

IF YOU'RE READING THIS LETTER, IT IS THE END OF SCHOOL EVENT. SO, I'M HERE WANT TO CONFESS MY FEELING TOWARDS YOU. I FRESHLY REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME I SEE YOU, AND I FEEL SOMETHING THAT I COULDN'T EXPRESS WITH WORDS. HOW YOUR RASPY AND DEEP VOICE MAKE ME FEEL AS IF I'M FLYING TO THE SKY. I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT YOU'RE HANDSOME AND CLEVER. I ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEM TO EXPRESS FEELING. AND I DECIDE TO DESCRIBE YOU WITH A PIECE OF PAPER EVERYDAY AND IN THE END OF SCHOOL EVENT, I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU THIS LETTER AND THE JAR... I HOPE I CAN ENJOY ALL OF THESE SCHOOL EVENT WITH YOU."

Tears from Jonas's eyes falls on the letter. "Why I'm so late? I should approach her first when we were in one group." thought Jonas. He goes to Ellie's grave and read all the paper one by one.

"WOW, JONAS. YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME WHEN YOU'RE WET?!?!"

"NO BUT I REALLY HOPE YOU DIDN'T LOSE YOUR GOOD ATITUDE WHEN YOU'RE ADULT."

"DON'T BE INSECURE WITH OTHER PERSON. YOU'RE SO HANDSOME ALREADY."

"Why couldn't you tell me that hurry? Ellie. I also love you." says Jonas. "Maybe the world separates us because we are in wrong timeline. But I promise that we are going to meet each other in another life." say Jonas. Three years after, Lisa enters the café with a bouquet of meadowsweet. "One Hot Americano please." order Lisa. As she opens her laptop, Jonas enters the café and order his favorite order. Jonas feels like he had seen Lisa's face. "Hi, this is Jonas, right? The genius student? Here this is my number." say Lisa, as she approaches Jonas. "Why I feel like I had seen his face? At where?" thought Lisa.