Why i couldn't say that you're mine ?

"For the first week of this event, let's make a creative dance move and show your dance to all of us." announce Mrs. Sara as Head of Arts and Dance subject last week. Marianna's group dance concept is prom-night concept, they show how sweet and romantic they could be in dancing, and that's make people feels they're in some formal party while dancing with their partners. The song that they use for this concept is Air by Johann Sebastian Bach meanwhile Ellie's group show how fearless they're with an alternative pop song by LESSERAFIM.

It's the second week and they are hearing the briefing about treasure hunt activities that they will doing tonight. "You guys are going to be in pair. Choose your best partner." say Mr. Dante. "I want to be with Jonas. But he already has Melissa as his partner." thought Ellie while looking at Mellissa trying to take Jonas's hand. "Ellie, would you be my partner for treasure hunt?" ask Justin politely with smile.

"Yes, I would pleasurably be yours." answer Ellie. So, they're partner. After they eat dinner, the treasure hunt starts. Ellie and Justin wanders around the woods, searches for a clue. "Well, if we have a prom party in the end of the month, what kind of man that you would choose to be honest?" ask Justin. Ellie is annoyed with that question. "I think anyone would suit me but not you." answer Ellie annoyingly. "Well, if I'm choosing someone, it might be you or Marianne because you guys are so beautiful" tell Justin.

As these both are talking with each other, there's people who are watching them. Suddenly, Ellie hears somebody screams loudly. "Justin, do you hear that?" ask Ellie. "No, I didn't hear anything? Did a ghost come and scare you like that? LOOL you're so funny" say Justin. "BOO" screams a ghost that try to scare them. Justin run and leave Ellie as fast as thunder is. Ellie laughs and take the clue from the ghost hand. "OUCH." screams Justin after he falls and strained his leg. Ellie goes towards him and ask him if he is okay. "Are you okay? Can you stand up?" ask Ellie as she panicky checks Justin's leg condition. "NO, I'M NOT OKAY, I COULDN'T MAKE MYSELF STAND UP. ARE YOU STUPID?" answer Justin. Ellie pinches his leg. "That's a punishment for calling me an idiot." say Ellie. She tries to take Justin on her back but failed. She puts his arm on her shoulder and pick him up. "Walk slowly." say Ellie.

Their teacher meets up with them, and they take Justin to the hospital and bring Ellie to her house. It is a such beautiful day, and Ellie tries not to be nervous because of Jonas. "Alright, let's start the game, shall we?" tell Mr. Suh. Justin holds Ellie's hands and tries to hide her behind him. Jonas looks disgusted by how Justin does this. He knows that Justin wants to get Marianna's heart by become a friend with Ellie. He suddenly gets disturb by Melissa. She is throwing him a water balloon. And the fighting between both of them starts. Ellie looks at them and she feels jealous, and she throws some water balloons at Melissa. Well, Melissa throws back the water balloons to Ellie. Suddenly, Jonas brings out his water gun and sprays the water to Justin's face. Ellie runs and tries to take his water gun but trips over a stone. She almost falls but Jonas hugs her first. His heart beats fast than before.