4.

Hyunjin tilted his head, brows furrowed, and eyes focused on the little doll sitting on his stick. Sternly holding the omega's arms, confining him with his grip. The other man twisted, and pulled his arms to get out of the alpha's control, but no luck. The omega tried to kick Hyunjin's face, but the alpha was quicker, and caught his leg before it even landed a blow against his face.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, unless you wanted your sanity to be taken away from you, then be my guest." Hyunjin's words presented a rather persistent threat, not an empty one. The alpha was known for keeping his word, every debt collected, every promise fulfilled well except the one that he failed. But now, Hyunjin has made sure that he will keep his promises.

"Good boy." He licked his lips, knowing that the omega had stopped. "How about I show you how an alpha does it. Hmm?" One hand taming both of the omega's otherwise tanned wrists, Hyunjin buckled his hips, before thrusting his dick upwards, penetrating the omega' steep moist walls; both moaned in unison. With every pump, the sound of their thighs slapping echoed inside the room, his balls assaulting the omega's already burning ass. Manicured nails dug into Hyunjin's shoulder, lashing into anything it could find as crimson liquid started to seep through its open wounds; decorating the omega's fingers with red fluids. Their bodies glistened with sweat, and lust. Chests heaving from exhaustion from the battle of dominance between their two wolves. "So wet, and tight for me baby. Like you were made for my cock."

Hyunjin continued pumping his dick to meet the latter's neglected prostate. With each jab directed at it, the omega would let out a stifled moan from his delicate lips. The red head raised his eyebrow. "Still denying that you love my dick?"

The omega blinked, registering what Hyunjin had just said as if he had just pulled himself from an unknown dimension, "O-of course not, your dick was mere child's play." Hyunjin immediately pulled his own weight from the mattress, now sitting with his dick still balls deep inside Candy's rim. He pressed their bodies against each other, sandwiching his dick in between them. Hyunjin grabbed the other man's deferred dick, and started stroking it gently.

"Look at this swollen little thing. It's begging to have its release. Just say the word princess, and I am all yours."

"I-I don't need you for that. I can do it by myself."

"Go on, do it."

The omega took a deep breath, trying to regain his composure. He tucked in the loose pink locks blocking his face, before lifting his body up but even the slightest movement had his legs turning to a puddle of goo, falling back to his previous position with the alpha's cock still filling up his ass. The red head mused; entertained by Candy's futile attempt at competing with his stamina. Hyunjin snickered, sucking the skin above the omega's scent gland. He would be lying if he said that he wasn't tempted to sink his teeth, and mark the omega all for himself, to trap him in his arms forever. But alas, his mark was solely reserved for someone else; instead he smothered his neck with his tongue, settling for the safest option. His slender fingers went to work, pinching, and groping every pound of flesh they landed on. Finding the omega's hardened buds, he pressed his unoccupied hand on them. Twisting, and pulling as he supported Candy's body bouncing on top of his cock.

With every touch, and every impact, the omega's groans got drastically louder. His sinful noises were shot at the alpha's dick. Something churred deep within his stomach; he was close. He could feel it, and he wanted nothing more than to knot the beauty above him. He stood up, carrying the omega in his arms, and pinned him against the wall. He pounded Candy's house senselessly as their wanton moans started to shake the room. "I'm close, gorgeous." Hyunjin said in a groggy manner, teeth nibbling at the omega's shoulder. "M-me, too." The omega whimpered against his palms. A couple of thrusts later, Hyunjin knotted inside the omega as streaks of white painted the coral-painted walls.

Hyunjin gently placed the panting omega on the bed; he found the latter looking beautiful even under a layer of sweat. His eyes flew to the latter's heart-shaped lips, before his mouth devoured them. Hyunjin's once deadbeat heart started beating genuinely after five years; the kiss reminded him of Felix.

"Hmmm" Hyunjin was resting his head on Felix's lap, as they took a break from class.

"What is it, Jinnie?" Felix giggled, and the summer wind made its presence known by grazing their arms on that peaceful afternoon.

"I.. I'm sorry if I can't take you out on a grand date. But I promise to work hard for us so that I can give you anything that you want." Hyunjin blurted out the load that was dangling inside his throat, envious of seeing other alphas taking their omega to a five-star restaurant, or having dinner on a yacht. His insecurities got to him, as his voice broke after his confession.

"Hyune." A comforting warmth spread inside his chest upon hearing that nickname from the blonde's lips. "I don't need any fancy dates, or a rich boyfriend. When I have everything that I need right here." Felix softly poked his nose, sliding his stubborn streaks behind his ear, and gently pressing his lips towards Hyunjin's forehead.

"I love you, Hyunjin."

"..."

He was pulled out of his recollection, when he felt hot streaks dampening his cheeks. Tears, not his own, but it was Candy's. "I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?" Something clenched his chest upon seeing the omega cry; it was like his body was on auto-pilot. He pulled the omega into a tight embrace, while his hands wiped the omega's tears away.

"Can I see your face?" Hyunjin needed to know; he needed to know if his intuition was true. "You can't." Candy stopped him from taking the omega's mask off.

"Please, just one pe-" He felt a sharp pain pierced against his neck, as his eyelids became heavier by the second. He tried fighting back to keep himself awake, but he was losing the battle along with his senses. "C-" and that last thing he saw was a shadow taking his mask off.

〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪

The daylight penetrated through the cracks of the curtain, softly nudging a sleeping Hyunjin awake. The alpha gave in to the sun's call, opening his eyes just to find the bed empty, and cold. The memories of a night of passion were nothing but the faint scents of bubble gum, and mint mixed together.

Hyunjin sighed, this was the first time that he woke up with no one beside him; normally he was the one leaving. He tried standing up, but his migraine gave him major whiplash; the blanket slipped away from his hand, revealing his toned body underneath. His almond shaped eyes scanned the room, looking around for any clues leading to Candy's whereabouts. Hyunjin was close to giving up until he noticed a cherry blossom on top of the nightstand. He set the flower aside to read the letter below it.

"Xoxo - LF."

Notes: