5.

"LF?" Hyunjin kept on flipping the pastel pink note, looking for any other clues besides the initials 'LF'. It couldn't possibly mean that Candy is Lee Felix, the love of his life. Candy was a flirt, a brat, and kinky. The traits that his Felix wouldn't possesed. Felix was the embodiment of rainbows, and sunshine. He was beautiful, kind, thoughtful, and wouldn't even hurt a fly. Maybe it was just purely coincidence that the two share the same heart-shaped lips, the same deep voice, the same set of tiny hands, the same bubblegum scent; although Candy has the scent of bubblegum mixed with sour balls. Yup, just purely coincidence.

He folded the paper, and shoved it inside his pocket; saving the mystery for another day.

〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪

"Hey, Hyunjin!"

"Keep it down Bin. I have a migraine!" Hyunjin buried his face against his pillow; his throbbing head made it clear that it was going to pester him all day, and having a loud roommate was like adding salt to the injury.

"Hyunjin!"

"Ya! What is it?!" He groaned as he fell off his king-sized bed, and made his way to their living room. Living with gym junkies, who always forget to wear shirts, and survive on low-fat chicken breasts in every waking moment of their lives was not Hyunjin's definition of a dream housemate. But what choice did he have? Although Hyunjin found it entertaining when they fought for the last pack of chicken meat.

"Pink Fusion is going to play tonight at Club Pétale! Chan had already given us permission to go. Just don't create a mess." Hyunjin stared at the older like he was silently judging him for chasing anyone who had a hole intact.

"Hyung, we just got home from a party last night. Give me a break." He was about to throw himself face first on his heavenly soft mattress when a word spoken behind him, no, not just a word but a name of a color, caught his attention yesterday.

"Your pink princess will be there."

"Pink. Candy." His wolf growled, and suddenly his fatigue left his body like it never existed. A lopsided smile slowly appeared on his lips, as he thought of knotting Candy again.

"Wait. How did you know that my pink princess was going there?"

"You're not the only one with sources, Hyunjin."

〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪〓♪

Rows of pink tulips greeted them as they stepped inside the club; gardens of roses were hanging from the ceiling like they were inside the garden of Eden. The atmosphere was almost heavenly except for the fact that there were people screaming, and the smell of citrusy alcoholic beverages reminded Hyunjin that the venue was no garden, and the alpha has no interest in the rotten flowers gracing the venue, for he has his eyes set for the most ravishing spectacle that his mortal eyes could ever seen.

Candy.

Hyunjin should have been guilty that he was cheating on his first love, but Candy felt different to him. Like he was willing to open his heart to somebody else other than Felix; yet he knew that deep inside nothing would ever compare to his blond omega. Combing back his slick red hair, he made his way towards the center of the crowd, just in time for the band to start their song.

The band has two members in pastel color tights, and crop tops; both omegas. Vibrant, and feminine were the only words that summarized their getup. Hyunjin was about to turn his back, and go home, when he heard someone calling his name. Not someone, but a scent that his nose was akin to. Somebody pulled him onto the stage; it was none other than Candy.