Chapter 4: 'His' Death

After a few hours of waiting, they three feel uneasy about it. But then suddenly the doctor get out from the room. They three look at the doctor and get up hurriedly.

Naoto: How is he, Doctor!?
*The doctor look at they three and then look down*
Doctor: I am very sorry for your loss..
*They three shocked*
Hina: W-What..?
*They all burst into tears*
Mikey: No..no.. this is not real..

They three feel sad, very very sad. Then, they three go visit Takemichi for the last time before he got buried to ash.

[At Mortuary]
*Mikey, Hina and Naoto go to Takemichi's body*

Mikey: Takemitchy..
*They three burst into tears. Mikey and Hina knees down to the floor while holding the bed that Takemichi lay down. Naoto look at them with sad face and then look at Takemichi*
Naoto: (I'm very sorry, Takemichi..
It's my fault that you go to the
past, to save my sister..)

After they all visit Takemichi and see him get buried, they go and make a ceremony for Takemichi. After done doing it, Hina look at the picture of Takemichi at the middle.

Hina: Takemichi-kun.. I already miss
you now..
*Naoto walk to Hina and hug her from side. Mikey look at the picture with sad face*
Mikey: I don't want this day to
happen, but It happens..
*Mikey cry*

After a few minutes, they three heard some foot steps. They all look at the peoples who is walking and it's Senju, Yuzuha, Inui, Chifuyu, Mitsuya and Akkun. They all sad walking toward Hina,Mikey and Naoto. After they all arrived to the place, they all look at it.

Inui: He is really gone, huh?..
*They all cry. Then, after that, they go and bow down to give a respect to the dead body*

(I don't actually know how to explain it, but just imagine it like Hina's ceremony?)