OneShot 3: [Album Of Memories]

Note: Tsumiko Sano now is 6 years old. She take after Hina's personalities and eyes, while she take Takemichi's hair colour and personalities

[If you forgot, Tsumiko Sano is originally Hinata Tachibana and Hanagaki Takemichi's child, but Manjiro Sano become her father because — you know why ( —▽— ) ]

In the family of Sano and Tachibana's house, Mikey, Hina and Tsumiko sitting together on their carpet at living room, while looking through an album pictures. Hina and Tsumiko laugh as Mikey shocked see that one picture in the album, "Ahahaha! Honey, you look pretty in your old hairstyle — Hahahahha". Mikey blush in embarrassment. He mad at Hina, "Shut up! At that time, I thought I look handsome!", "Hahahhah, that's why it look fabulous like that". While Mikey is blushing because of embarrassing, Tsumiko look at another page and see six peoples. She look at the yellow haired guy in the picture with confused face. She look at her parents, "Momma, who is this man?".

Mikey and Hina look at Tsumiko and then look at the picture that Tsumiko point her finger to. They both shock, "There's Uncle Chifuyu, Uncle Naoto, Auntie Senju, Auntie Yuzuha, Momma and Papa, but who is that guy at the middle?". Hina and Mikey look at each other, Hina smile and nod and they both look at at Tsumiko, "Tsumiko, this is your father, Hanagaki Takemichi".

Tsumiko confused, look at the picture, "This is father?". Tsumiko look at Mikey, "But my father is Papa", Tsumiko point her finger to Mikey. Mikey smile but sadness represent the smile, "Tsumiko, it's the truth. That is your father. You will understand that when you are older, ok?". Tsumiko look at Hina and Mikey and want to ask a lot of questions, but she just smile, "Ok!"

[Meanwhile, at the heaven]
*Takemichi play Uno with Shinichiro and Izana*

Takemichi: Uno!

Izana&Shinichiro: AAAAHHHH LOST AGAIN!!

*Emma, Kisaki, Baji and Draken, who just look at them, make "Just stop, please" face*

Emma: They both look like they want to continue play till they win against Takemichi (─.─||)

*Kisaki nod*

Kisaki: I agreed

[Note: Before you guys asking why Kisaki and the others look close to each others, let me explain. After Kisaki die, he go to heaven, since he got killed by someone. Before you guys yell at me, Kisaki got a lot of punishments before go to heaven, so he now become kind in the heaven. Alright, so when he go to heaven, he first got lunch at face by Baji (Usual Baji) and then got punch at stomach by Izana (Revenge for killing him) then, they from nowhere accept Kisaki to heaven]

Really short story I must say. Well, it's because I don't have any ideas tho—