video game

billies POV
i was sat at my desk playing video games with my friends and we were winning. i screamed into my mic as i my friend was being a dickhead.

once we won the game i heard y/n whine "baby can we cuddle now?" but i had just started a new game. "uh after this game love" i mumbled.

i kept playing my game and shouting at my friends to stop being idiots. I only had one person left to kill but they managed to kill me. i wanted to win another round so i set up a new game.

"baby you said after that game" she said as she straddled my lap. "i know i know but just one more" i said placing her back on the floor.

as i was focused on the game i felt hands on my thighs and i looked down to see y/n smirking and tracing my thighs. i bit my lip as i continued to play the game.

i felt her lips biting and sucking my thighs and i let out a quiet whimper,that luckily nobody heard through the headset.

i then felt my shorts being pulled down and i gave her a look to say she would be punished if she continued.

she then pulled my panties off and i gasped as i felt her lips touch my clit. she started sucking on my clit and i let out a small moan.

"yo billie you good" i heard come from the mic. "mhm.. all good" i mumbled back.

i gripped onto her hair as she began to push her tongue through my folds and into my pussy. my eyes shut and i gritted my teeth to stop any moans from escaping.

her tongue curved upwards and hit exactly where i needed her. i gripped my desk and moaned softly before leaving the game and shutting my headset off.

"fuck dont stop y/n" i mumbled as i pulled her hair and tightened around her tongue. my body was overstimulated with pleasure.

she began to move her tongue faster in and out of me and i threw my head back "fuck y/n im gonna cum" i cried as my thighs tightened around her head.

"cum baby" she mumbled into my pussy before pushing her face further in. i let out a loud moan of her name and released on her tongue,panting softly.

"do i get attention now" she said with a pouty face so i lifted her up and chucked her on the bed. "you get a punishment now.."