threesome

disclaimer-this is about 3 trans guys

milo and noah had attended a party that their friend invited them to. they were in a relationship together for 2 years and going strong but both had a secret.

milo and noah both had slight crushes on a guy named grey. of course they never told eachother about their feelings for grey as they didnt want to ruin their relationship.

they were sat at the bar and they both had beers in their hands. grey approached them and sat beside them and they had light conversation about how life was going.

after a while they had all had a few drinks and were quite drunk. they went onto the dance floor and danced all together before milo and noah started making out,forgetting where they were.

grey who was a bit more sober than both of them,he grabbed their waists and led them to a private room. thats when milo kissed grey and pushed him against the wall.

noah just watched them,getting turned on by the sight. grey pulled away from milo and moved to noah,kissing him deeply before pulling away and saying "are you sure you wanna do this?". milo and noah both agreed and milo said to noah "get on the bed sweetheart". noah scrambled and got undressed before getting on the bed and laying on his back.

milo and grey both stripped too and began making out infront of noah,who kept whining to be touched. "you want top or bottom" grey mumbled to milo. to which milo  responded "top" as he began sitting next to noahs head and kissing him.

grey knelt between noahs legs and began kissing up his thighs towards his pussy that was throbbing for touch. noah was whining for touch as milo started biting down his neck to his chest and back up to his lips.

"please sir" noah begged as grey continued to tease his thighs. grey finally delved in and pushed his tongue inside noah as he let out a loud moan.

"good boy" milo whispered into his ear as he continued to leave hickeys across his neck and chest. meanwhile grey had pushed two fingers into noah without warning and started pumping them in and out of him.

you could hear how wet he was. noah suddenly cried out as his legs began to shake "im close please let me cum". milo and grey looked at eachother and both stopped what they were doing.

"please no i was so close!" he cried. "oh too bad" milo whispered as him and grey swapped places. grey kisses noah as milo began licking long stripes up his pussy. he began sucking his clit harshly and noahs legs began to shake with pleasure.

"oh fuck" he cried as he began to get close. "watch your mouth" grey grumbled as he nibbled noahs ear. noahs legs began to shake violently as he cried out "please sir let me cum". grey looked at milo and he nodded before mumbling in noahs ear "cum for us love,thats a good boy".