virgin

Y/Ns POV
i was laying between natasha's legs while we watched a movie together.her fingers were gently combing through my hair and it was so peaceful.

as i watched the movie i realised it had turned to a sex scene and my face heated up at the fact i was still a virgin.i wriggled as i felt slightly uncomfortable. you see me and natasha have quite an age difference..im 20 and shes 34...some people think its weird but it works for us.

i felt her sit up behind me so i turned around. "is the TV effecting you baby?" she whispered in my ear and i felt my face go even redder.i just shrugged and nodded a little.i felt her hands slither down to my thighs and then cup my pussy.my breath hitched. "has anyone ever touched you here" she husked in my ear whilst nibbling the lobe a little.

i just shook my head before i smiled slightly "can you do it" i whispered in response.i watched as her face formed a big smile "you want me to do it?" she said questioning. "yes i want it to be you" i said with big enthusiasm.

i felt her grab my thighs and lift me up. "i dont want your first time to be on a couch" she mumbled and i giggled a little. she then layed me down on the bed and pressed my lips to hers.her tongue was gliding over my lip for entrance so i parted my lips,allowing her tongue to slide in and against my own.

i moaned into the kiss slightly and i felt her pull my shirt a little. "can i take this off baby?" she said sweetly and i nodded. nat pulled my shirt off and then her own too and i blushed,looking her up and down. i avoided looking at her breasts because i didnt know if i was allowed too.

she grabbed my chin and lifted it "you can look my love.. its part of the experience" she said as she nibbled my neck. she found my sweet spot immediately and i moaned softly.

she then unclipped my bra and slid it off my shoulders so i did the same to her. nat moved her head down and latched onto my nipple so i closed my eyes and whimpered softly.

she continued to suck till she got down my stomach and i pulled her hair tight.when she got to my shorts she mumbled "can i?" and i got a bit nervous. "uhm yeah.." i said embarrassed.

Natasha's POV
"can i" i mumbled to Y/N as i bit her abdomen. "uhm yeah" i heard her say nervous. i then gently tugged them down to reveal her lace thong. "you arent as innocent as you seem are you babygirl?" i said with a smirk.i gently nipped her thigh and then sat up and pulled her onto my lap so she was straddling me.

i ripped her thong off and then placed two of my fingers on her clit and rubbed gently. i could feel her throbbing underneath me.i felt her shove her head in the crook of my neck as she moaned louder. "good girl" i mumbled to her as i rubbed harder. "this might feel strange at first" i said pushing a finger into her.

"fuck nat.." she whispered as i pushed two fingers into her.her hips started moving against my fingers so i curved them inside of her. she moaned louder than before and it was so hot. "nat it feels weird.." she mumbled as she kept rolling her hips. "what does it feel like my love?" i said rubbing her clit fast as i fingered her harder.

i curved my fingers again "nat i think im gonna cum!" she yelled as i felt her walls clench around my fingers. "cum baby let it go.." i whispered and i felt her juices spill onto my fingers. she panted into my neck as i slowed my fingers down and finally pulled them out.

i licked her sweet juices off my fingers and lifted her chin "how was that for a first time my love?" i said with a smile. "fucking amazing" she mumbled panting.