toys

Y/Ns POV
i was laying in bed scrolling through instagram, bored out of my mind. so i began scrolling through my partners instagram. i began liking all of their pictures till i came across one where they were only in their bra.

it really turned me on and they wouldnt be home for another half an hour so i reached down and slid my hand into my sweatpants. i wasnt wearing underwear so i quickly began running my fingers through my folds as i stared at the picture.

i then heard the door open and i whined and pulled my hand away as they walked into the room. "hey babygirl i got you something" eli said pulling a back from behind their back. "oo" i said curious trying to look in the bag.

"theyre some new toys i want to try out" they said with a small smirk and my eyes widened. they began emptying the bag onto our desk before they turned back to me. "strip or be stripped" they mumbled before looking back at the toys.

i quickly ripped my clothes off and sat back on the bed. they turned around holding a small vibrator and i tilted my head "is that it?!" i said laughing a little.

"mhm" they mumbled before stripping themself and sitting me on their lap. they parted my legs and pushed the vibrator up against my spot,making me whine. they turned it on and i gripped their thigh hard "f-fuck thats powerful!" i yelled. "yes it is love" eli said with a massive smirk.

i wriggled as they turned it onto the highest setting. my back arched as i moaned loudly. "fuck im close!" i yelled as i felt my stomach tighten. "cum baby.." they mumbled as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"f-fuck!" i yelled as i finished on their thigh whilst panting.they turned the vibrator off and pulled it out of me like i didnt just have a mind blowing orgasm. they layed me on the bed before walking back over to the table of toys.

they then picked up a strap on and a purple dildo and my eyes went wide. they strapped it onto themself and turned back to me. i immediately spread my legs for them as they looked at me with lust.

they adjusted the strap on their hips before pushing the tip into me with a groan. i whimpered as they stretched me out "shh you can take it" they said pushing deeper. "fuck how big is that!" i cried out as my back arched.

"8 inches" they said pushing deeper as i moaned pornographically.i could have came there and then. once it was all the way in they moves their hips into mine and moaned slightly. at first i was confused but then i realised the top of the strap was bumping their clit.

i moved my hips up and they groaned so i smirked successfully. they began thrusting slowly so i gripped the sheets between my fists whilst moaning. "faster!" i yelled as they began moving their hips harder.

i groaned as our skin started slapping as they moved as fast as they could. i moaned as you could hear how wet i was with every thrust. i began to tighten around the strap "you gonna come for me baby" they husked in my ear.

"yes yes please!" i cried as i got closer and closer to finishing. "go on love" they mumbled to me. i moaned loudly as i finished on the dildo. "fuck..me" i whispered as my legs dropped and they pulled out. "thats what i just did" they said with a cocky smile