So about that controversy...

First off: Sorry if you were expecting a new chapter! I'll get on with that as soon as possible!

So... I've been holding off on making this for a few reasons:

1.) This "book" is more author's note than book at this point

2.) I'm not used to addressing drama

3.) I was gonna make this yesterday, but my laptop died and I didn't have the charger

Also, please note that I don't actually know much about the issues surrounding Poppy Playtime's development team: Mob Games (I believe). I just want to clear this up so that I don't have to deal with this in the future.

So, Poppy Playtime has become a very controversial game. Now, I try not to listen to FNAF fans whining about the game's mere existence. And that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about Mob Games. The one thing I want to make clear is that I love Poppy Playtime, the game, but I do not support the creators. From what I can tell they have done some pretty bad things like NFTs and possibly sexualizing and harassment. Like I said, I don't really know. What I do know is that they did bad things (like I am certain about the NFTs), and gave a half-assed apology that was only made in their own defense. I have not seen this "apology", but I might in the future to understand the controversy more. All I want to make clear is that I no longer support the creators of Poppy Playtime.

So, what about this fanfic? Will I continue it? Yes, I will. You might think that this is only because this book is getting attention, and you'd be right. Partially. I love the support and attention this has gotten, I won't lie. But I also really enjoy writing it. It's fun, and I get to see people who enjoy the same things as I do. And no matter what, I still love the game. It has a nice atmosphere, great designs, and can be unnerving. So I will be continuing the book, but with a few small differences.

1.) I luckily never bought the game, and never intend to. I only ever watch other people play it, which is where I will continue to get my references from.

2.) I will only use character and environments from the game. The plot will be made up by me from now on. Not only due to the controversy, but also because I can't wait this long to release small amounts of writing.

So, in summary: I do not support the creators of Poppy Playtime, despite my love of the game.This book will continue with a plot no longer based on the game, which was my original intention. I hope that if you have been reading this book, you will still want to continue. I really love seeing people interact with this book. Please understand and respect my decision, as I will to yours. 

Thank you for reading this. The next chapter might be a while because I'm writing a speech for my school.

Final note: I did not make this to get involved in the drama. I made this to make certain things clear as this book goes on.