Accident

"Holy shIT‐ Are you okay?!" Sal screamed, feeling his heart drop to his feet as he rushed over to Larry's side. "Ow- fUck that hurt," Larry hissed, hand pressed against his nose. Sal could see his crimson red blood trickle out of his nose and down his hand, only causing his panic to increase. "Shit shit shit-" Sal cursed, hurrying over to Larry's nightstand. He pulled multiple tissues out of the box that sat on it before trying to pull Larry's hand away. "I'm so fucking sorry dude- it was an accident," Sal quickly apologized, moving Larry's hand out of the way before pushing a couple of the tissues up against his nose to help stop the bleeding. "It's fine- I'm fine, it doesn't even hurt that bad-"
Larry stopped, staring at Sal. His mouth fell slightly agape, his chocolate brown eyes focused on the blue haired male before him. Sal didn't seem to notice that Larry was staring at him, to worried about his nose bleeding. After a moment, he then locked eyes with Larry. "Are you alright?" He asked, watching as Larry's face went a pale shade of pink. "Yeah, I...wow," Larry muttered, tiny smile creeping up on his lips. Sal furrowed his brows. "You sure you didn't get hit too hard, man?" He asked. Then it suddenly clicked. Sal froze for a moment before looking down at the ground. There his mask lay, on Larry's carpeted floor.
Sal looked back up at Larry, blinking. "Y....you didn't look away," Sal breathed quietly, almost a whisper. Larry furrowed his brows. "Why would I?" He asked. Sal took a shaky breath, eyes beginning to swell with tears. "Sally Faaace...," Larry cooed, draping his arms around Sal's neck. Sal immediately buried his face in Larry's chest, the fabric of his shirt soaking up the tears that slipped past Sal's face. He could feel as Larry stroked his hair, shaky sigh leaving Sal. "You alright, man?" Larry asked as Sal pulled away, wiping his eyes with the sleeves of his shirt. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine," he responded, sniffling slightly. He looked back up at Larry. He huffed. "You're nose is still bleeding," he spoke, earning a soft chuckle from Larry as he pressed the tissue back against his nose.