𝟓

DE SIGHED as she scrolled through TheShadeRoom's comments once again

DE SIGHED as she scrolled through TheShadeRoom's comments once again. It had been 24 hours later and people were still flooding her mentions about the post.

 @theshaderoom: #Roommates, we can't confirm the rumors as true, but Ms

@theshaderoom: #Roommates, we can't confirm the rumors as true, but Ms.De'Arra has been spotted at another Grizzlies game courtside at that! What y'all think?

@user7: lmaooo sis is quick, she was just engaged.

@prettygirl: she literally from memphis so why not go to the game? y'all love being messy!

@localrapper12: that hoe been cheating! how she move on that fast?

@naturelover: basketball players are even worse, y'all see how tristan doing khloe

The comments were mixed and she loved how her supporters defended her. Instead of feeding into the mess, she decided to let their minds wonder and finally get out of the bed to start the day.

"If his status ain't hood, I ain't checking for him." De sang along with Destiny's Child as she texted back and forth her assistant about an upcoming photoshoot for her brand.

She noticed her and Ja's message thread was starting to sink to the bottom. She knew he would've reached out to her by now like he did everyday. Assuming the lost had him down, she decided to reach out first this time.

The phone only rang twice before connecting displayed on the screen showing a shirtless Ja sitting on a couch, "If you don't want to be my friend no more, just say that!" De playfully mugged the camera with her hands in a fighting position.

"Mane, I been locked in practice for this next game." Ja laughed at her, "I missed you too, lil one. I was gone text you cause I'm free today."

"Too late." De carried the phone with her into her huge walk in closet to find an outfit for the day, "I already got plans with Teniya."

Ja looked down at the camera with a confused look because he saw them talking at the game, but he didn't know they had exchanged information, "I know you ain't talking about my lil' ugly sister!"