Chapter 1; Our relationship

Chapter 1: Taylor Swifts POV;

Me and Harry Styles have an enjoyed relationship. Well at least we enjoyed it. Not anyone else, really. I got hate all the time about my relationship with Harry. But I was used to getting hate and people spreading rumors about me. That's what happens when your famous. I went on Twitter to tweet about me and Harry's walk in the park. 5 seconds after I tweeted it I looked at 40 comments saying that i was ugly or I couldn't sing, etc.

Harry's POV;

I could see the tears stream down Taylor's face. I put my arm around her and let her cry into my shoulder. "It's okay." I tried comforting her. I hated to see her sad. I went on Twitter and commented,"Taylor Swift is beautiful and is a really great singer. I thought you guys would be happy for us. I guess not." Right away people commented me stuff like,"Harry Styles you used to be my favorite in One Direction but now I hate you." I almost cried myself but held it back cause it would have Taylor more upset if I started crying.

Nialls POV; I saw the comments on Taylor's newest tweet and I saw Harry's. I tweeted,"I agree with Harry, you people are just being plain rude to Taylor." Someone tweeted me back saying," Niall, shut up! No one likes you your just as bad as Harry!" I started crying and Zayn comforting me. Harry wasn't bad, but it hurt my feelings when they call me, my best friend/mate and his girlfriend mean names.

Taylor's POV; I couldn't take this. Everyone wanted me to die an get out of their lives. I deleted my Twitter, along with everything else, social wise. I didn't know what else to do. I stayed in Harry's arms for a while, weeping.

***3 hours later****

"Come on Harry we have to get back to the lads." I say. "Your right." Harry replies. We start walking home. We were almost there when we saw these angry girls coming at us. We started running. They caught up to us. "Taylor your stupid. You don't deserve Harry. He's better with me." One of the girls said. "Actually, I want Taylor. She nicer than you are." Harry said.

Harry's POV;

The girls looked sad and ran away, giving Taylor a dirty look. Me and Taylor walked back to the hotel.

We got there. When we got there, the boys ran to comfort us. They must've seen the tweets. We sat on the couch and told them what had happened. They liked me and Taylor together.