Chapter 6: Should I?

*Authors Note*

Ok. So tonight at my school there's this dance we have one Friday a month. I didn't go this time. Most of my friends did though. Oh well. I stayed home and watched The Hunger Games for the billionth time. Lol but seriously!

^^^^I guess that's this chapters story. Not much has been going on. I'm also writing 2 new fanfics , one about bullying and One Direction, the other about 2 girls.

So here's today's chapter. Hint. IT'S REALLY INTERESTING!!! ya so I'm really into this story.

************************************

Should I?

Chapter 6: Taylor's POV;

Should I? Should I just end it? End all the pain? All the mean words, all the death threats, and all the hate? Once and for all?? I'm starting to feel anxiety. I think I'm having depression. Does Harry really love me? Or is he just actually pretending? What if what everyone says about me Is true? Even though I know I'm not a whore or slut but what about the other things?

It's all my fault that Harry is getting all this hate. It is. No one can help me now. I'm already done. Done with everything. I got a piece of paper out. This is how I let my pain out. I wrote a song called Sick of Hate. Here were the first few lines.

" Sick of all this mess.

Sick of everything.

Every sick thing in this world.

All the pain, all the shame.

"

I kept writing. It sounds like a good song. It helped me a tiny bit with my pain.

I finally finished the song. But I'm not going to publish it ever. It's a secret song. But I was still hurting a lot. Well, there was only one thing to do. Luckily, my bathroom had no windows. I went into my bathroom and locked the door. I made sure no one was here. I picked up a razor. Should I do it? The death threats swirled in my mind. Well, that's what they want me to do. If I cut my wrist it would be too noticeable. Somewhere else? I chose my upper leg. Ill just have to wear longer shorts/dresses.

I brought the razor to my leg and started making a shallow cut. Ow! That's just the start. I made 2 more. The 3rd one the deepest. Not too deep. I'm not there yet. I'm just getting started. This is the beginning of cutting. It felt so good but hurt so bad. I washed the cuts (OW!) and bandaged them up. But not too much. I don't want it to be noticeable. I pull my pink dress over my leg.

I broke. I finally broke. So this is what

it feels to cut! I've never cut before.

I ran back to my room and found the song I wrote. I got my guitar and made the notes for the song I wrote. I wrote down the notes on another piece of paper. I started strumming and singing the song over and over again. It got better as I did it over again. I fixed some things and by the 20th time singing and strumming, I finally the finished song. I stapled the 2 pieces of paper(lyrics and notes) and left them by my bed. I put my guitar back.

I went into my bed and put the covers over me. I fell asleep pretty early. At around 9:32 pm.

************************************

*Authors Note* or a/n

Ok. I know Taylor probably doesn't cut it's just part of the story. Oh and about the song Sick of Hate. I made it up. Well, I just made those lyrics as I wrote. I didn't actually write a song called Sick of Hate. So yea.

Vote.

Comment.

Fan.

Add to library.

Tell your friends.

DONT STEAL!! Ask me first!

WATCH THE HUNGER GAMES!

~Izzy Tommo Tomlinson

|Izzy|

{Izzy}