Chapter 5: The Pain

*Authors Note*

Whoa! Thanks kittyycats! I got 52 reads! I used to have like 38 or something and I got to 52 in one day!!

Ok. So send me feedback. I'm not getting any feedback so I don't know if you kittyycats like it or if you don't or if your just not reading it so PLEASE COMMENT! ok. So here's today's story. It's short though.

On my birthday, April 12, I was in class and we were playing a spelling game called Sparkle. It's where you get in a circle, someone says the words. You start with someone and go around the circle. When the person says the last letter, the person beside them says sparkle and the person beside the one that said sparkle sits down. You do that until there's one person left. That person is the winner. So yea we were playing it and I was sitting in my chair it i was on my knees because I was still in. My friend said something good and I waved my hands in the air and said yay. I tipped over (CUZ I was on my knees) and I fell on the ground. Everyone was laughing but I was too. Lol. I'm such a melon. (@beautifulnightmare2 's words not mine. Go fan and read her stories.)

Ok. So here's the chapter. Sorry it's short. I have a great idea for next chapter so this one is short and not that good. So hope you like anyways!!

************************************

The Pain.

Chapter 5:The Pain. Taylor's POV;

Their words sting. They don't understand. They don't know about us. Hehe, that's why that's my favorite song by them or One Direction. (A/n it might not be in real life but this is just fanfiction so it's fake I made it up. But who knows? It could be her favorite.) I'm just a regular girl. So how is it that when I get all this hate its not bullying, but when someone else gets called ONE mean thing, it's totally mean and bullying?!?!? It doesn't make sense. And usually the person that gets called that mean word, is usually one that bully's me. I know it's still wrong to call people names and I'm not saying that calling someone one mean thing is good. It's still wrong but I get called way worse. Here are some things I get called: whore,slut,b****, ugly, terrible singer, stupid, and a****** . And that's not even all the things I get called. Just some examples. So people shouldn't be talking about how their life sucks and they want to kill themselves. I've gone through much worse, not to be mean or anything, but it's true. I have.

Why does everyone hate me? I mean, what have I ever done to you?!?! Nothing. All I did was date Harry Styles. How is that so wrong?! I love Harry and hope we never break up. How Is dating Harry so wrong?!?! Don't you love him? (Mostly Directioners send hate to me) . If you love Harry so much, then why don't you respect his girlfriend? I'm sorry if I come out as rude from what I'm saying, but I'm just confused. I need a reason why.

Harry's POV;

Wow. That was rude. I just watched Taylors concert on TV. I couldn't go because me and the boys had a band meeting. A Swiftie-hater went to Taylors concert just to tell Taylor how much she hated her. I was about to turn off the TV when something Interesting came up. "ANTISWIFTIE HAS A FEW THINGS TO SAY!" Was the headline. This wasn't going to be good. I called Taylor. "Hello?" "Taylor, it's Harry. Turn your TV to channel 6.'' "Ok. Done. Why....." She cut off in the middle of her sentence. I think she saw the headline. "OMG. What is she gonna say about me?" "Don't worry honey, I'm here for you." The headline faded off the screen and it showed the girl and the guy with the mic. "So u hear you have a few things to say." The guy says giving the girl the mic. "Yes I do. Ok. So I went to the Swiftie concert last night. To be truthful ,it sucked. I was picked to meet Taywhore Swift. And I found out, she is an awful person as well..." I could hear Taylor tense up on the other side of the phone. She was scared for what was coming. I was too. "I came and told her that I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. I said she could do better..." At this point, the girl fakes crys but it seems real. "Liar!" Taylor says on the phone. "She replied saying,'Harry loves me. And you have no friends so whatever. Leave RIGHT NOW!' " The girl said. "THAT IS TOTALLY UNTRUE!!" Taylor said. She was furious. So was I. "But..... Harry doesnt, not to be mean. He told me himself. I got to talk to him and he said he loved ME! and he said he was only dating Taylor to become popular." "NO I DIDN'T STOP LYING LITTLE GIRL YOUR TOO YOUNG FOR ME AND YOUR MEAN I NEVER SAID THAT I NEVER TALKED TO YOU BEFORE AND TAYLOR NEVER SAID THAT!!" I was mad. I was yelling at the TV. The boys all looked at me weirdly. But the girl wasn't finished. "I have one last thing to say. Haylor is just a coverup for Larry Stylinson." This made both me and Louis mad. I jumped up from the couch. I took a pillow and threw it at Liam. Hard. I felt bad. I didn't mean to hurt Liam. He looked at me but didn't seem to care. He knows it was a mistake. But Louis is even more furious. He takes the remote and throws it across the room. It hits the wall and breaks. The TV is turned off now but the news was over anyways. Louis shouts,"I HAVE A FREAKEN GIRLFRIEND!! I LOVE HER! SURE I LOVE HARRY TOO BUT IM NOT GAY!!" Louis said, his face red with anger. He went on Twitter and tweeted,"LARRY STYLINSON IS NOT REAL! IT'S JUST STUPID. I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND SHE'S NOT A COVERUP!" He drops his phone and storms out of the room.

I've never seen Louis this mad before. It kinda scared me. The other boys were on the couch freaked out. Liam, Zayn, and Niall. Niall was pretty calm though. He got up went to the kitchen to get some food. "I'm sorry Liam. I lost my temper. I'm sorry if I hurt you." I said. "It's all right, mate. No worries." Liam said. Zayn was freaked out and went to his bedroom. So it was just me and Liam. I suddenly just broke down. I couldn't take the pain. The rumors. The death threats. The hate. I sobbed and fell down on the couch. It hurt but I didn't care. I felt a hand on my back. Liam. He was always there to comfort me. "Why me?!?!" I sobbed. "Because this world is messed up." Liam said. Man, I love him. But not in a gay way. As a brother.

************************************

*Authors Note* or A/N.

Ok. So about the Larry Stylinson thing. I believe in Larry as a bromance. I know there's Elounor. I'm sorry I don't really ship it (NO HATE) . Im sorry i like Eleanor amd i like Louis i just ya know, dont really like them together, sorry. I don't send hate though. I never send hate. Because hate is wrong. I just wanted to clarify that for Elounor shippers and Larry shippers that are reading this.