Chapter 13; Small Doubt

*AUTHORS NOTEEE*

SO WHAT IS UP, MY FELLOW BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE?

If anyone still is remotely interested in this story, I'd like to, for about the 100th time APOLOGIZE FOR HOW AWFUL IT HAS BEEN. 

I started this story early 2013, when I was 11 lol, but a majority of this was written when I was between the ages of 12 and 13. Fast forward a little to present-time, now, I am still quite young, turning 16 in just a few short months. If you go back and re-read, you too, will most likely come to the realization of how young and awful-sounding my chapters were. Not to mention, horrible author for taking weeks to publish small chapters that barely exceeded a full page. Though my memory of my ideas is unclear, I vaguely remember my image for this story changing many times over the years, many scenarios in which I would have a climatic cliffhanger ending to the story(!!!!) that would result in me writing another awful sequel. Now, that most of my ideas seem quite... dumb as of now, I will NOT be writing a sequel :(

But, due to recent inspiration to write, I've decided to try and finish up this story (as well as some of my others) because I liked the impact this little unrealistic story had on readers, and I wouldn't want to end it off on a bad note with bad writing.

However, I am pretty lazy, so I probably won't ever go back to fix my old writing for this story, so just focus on the positive: my improvement of writing? 

I love reading the comments, though, and the many messages people sent telling me to "UPDATE!!!" or "ITS SO GOOD" :') (actual tears to my eyes.) 

Since I've wasted about 300 words already on this note, I'll get

on to

the story!

==================================

Taylor's POV:

Close your eyes. Think about the last rumor you've heard about someone, maybe from your school. The rumor, I'm guessing wasn't something nice such as "I hear she does car commercials. . . in Japan." but instead probably something more harsh such as, "Look at that slut," or, "She made out with a hot dog." (IT WAS ONE TIME)

Now, open your eyes. Did you end up believing that rumor was true? Maybe you did, or maybe you didn't, but either way, you probably just brushed it off, like it was nothing.  

But imagine if that rumor was about you. You would want someone to believe YOU, not the rumor, you'd want someone to understand how you feel. And what if thousands of people believed that rumor, and it caused things to change with you and your friends?

So, recently, I saw the rumor "leaked" about me being pregnant with Harry's baby. Obviously, it wasn't true, I mean we hadn't even. . . done anything.  But Harry's best friends, his bandmates had believed it, at least for a little while. Harry had even questioned me about it. I questioned myself about it. See what one small little sentence can twist your life and relationships with people. 

Once doubt is seeded, it doesn't just go away. It stays there. Oftentimes, doubt leads to a major downfall. And it was just starting.

Later that day, I had called Selena and told her everything. She exclaimed that I just needed to meet with her so she could cheer me up.  I didn't really feel up for it, but decided to go anyways. She'd probably drag me out of the house anyways, so it's better to save the trouble. 

Apparently, Selena's idea of "cheering me up" is a pint of ice cream and romantic movies. Great, I thought. Romantic movies is exactly what I don't need right now, but I'm always up for free ice cream.