❤️Feelings❤️

Chapter 6 -- ❤️😻 Feelings 😻❤️

"A love so precious, a love so true, a love that comes from me to you."

Continued:-

Arohi reached the college with Vishal and others, Raj noticed her smiling for no reason. He gave a confused look and then even Sri Nisha noticed some changes in her.

Sri-- Hey uhi enna di sirichite irukka?
Arohi-- Enna di onnum illa summa normal-ah thane irukken.

Raj-- Nee eppadi iruppen-nu ennaku theriyatha, etho irukku paathukalam.
Vishal-- Etho pandra da nammaku theriyama!!
Sri-- Athan da.

Arohi-- Ethachum olarunga da loosu maathiri naan poren ulla, Rayan anna-va paaka.
Sri-- Nee poratha paatha Rayan anna-va paaka pora maari illaye ma.
Raj-- Vera yaaro 5'11 aala paaka pora maari irukke...

Vishal-- Avanga kalynam ellam pudikathu-nu solluvangala athuku ivanga love ellam pudikathunu solluvangala aana rendu perum follow pannipangala, like pannipangala...
Arohi-- Unnaku eppadi intha follow, like ellam?

Raj-- Naanga summa Adarsh bro account Kulla tour ponom...
Sri-- Aana anga poi paatha than theriyuthu neenga like panna enna, avaru marupadiyum like panna...
Vishal-- Engaluku paaka ore kuthu-ah irunthichu.

Arohi clicked her tongue in caught look and covered her face with the bag and entered the college walking past them, making them chuckle at her caught antics.

She walked inside the corridor to her class chucking at the things they said and her mind was completely occupied by Adarsh, The way he smiled, the way both were having the same thoughts, the pair of eyes which were intense to melt her down immediately.

She dashed into someone and she was gasped thinking she might land on the floor with a thud but a pair of protective arms wrapped around her waist by not letting her fall on the floor. She had her eyes closed in fear.

Adarsh was walking with a smile plastered on his face thinking about his Arohi, he walked chucking escaping from his friend's teasings who was caught for the same reason. He dashed into her but wrapped his arms around her waist before she could fall on the ground.

He saw her eyes closed and scrunched in fear of landing on the floor that might hurt her, this is the first time he is this close with a girl. He traced Arohi's kohled eyes, her light peach-shaded cheeks, perfectly lined liner, her cute little pink lips, She looked ethereal to his eyes.

Her cute little fingers were scrunched on Adarsh's collar, somewhat his heart asked him to kiss her forehead and calm her down that nothing was wrong and that she was safe in his embrace, but something from inside him stopped to do that.

Maybe his insecurities about relationships, maybe because it was some kind of foreign feelings for him, he was anxious about her after a reaction... But he was sure of something, that something is that he has some kind of untold or unsaid FEELINGS for her.

Arohi slowly opened her eyes after she calmed down that she was alright and safe in someone's arms, she slowly opened her eyes to see Adarsh's face so close to her. To be accurate just a few inches gap between them, she felt like some butterflies inside her stomach. There was some kind of volcano erupting from her inside.

Arohi and Adarsh were very close to each other and both were lost in their world that their eyes got locked, both didn't blink for even a second. Both were so into each other and engrossed in the intense look of their gaze.