❤️Fresh Beginning❤️

Chapter 41 - ❤️😍 Fresh Beginning 😍❤️

"Rock bottom is the end of what wasn't true enough. Begin again and build something Truer."

After a few days...

Ajay woke up early in the morning and saw Idhaya sleeping on his chest wrapping her arms around him with a cute slow snore. He kissed at the top of her head and caressed her hair while she felt more warmer and nuzzled into him more...

Ajay-- I Love You Dhaya...

She faintly smiled and turned the other side while he slowly made her sleep in the bed, placed a pillow next to her, and walked to the restroom to get refreshed for the morning jog.

On the other side of the house, Sandhya was trying to wake Jeeva up for his morning jog who was sleeping on her lap. She wriggled him and patted his back slowly to wake him up for jogging and also because her legs started to pain for a bit as all night he was sleeping on her lap because he was going through a few mood-outs related to his case as this usually makes him feel better.

He finally woke up and stretched his arms and turned to his side to see Sandhya sitting and only then did he realise he fell asleep in the same position all night.

Jeeva-- Eii loosu solla maatiya di, naan appadiye thookathula thoongiten.
Sandhya-- Illa da nethu romba feel panni pesitu thoongita... athan seri disturb panna venam-nu thonuchu... Prechanai onnum illa, Ajay anna jogging-ku wait pannuvaru-la kelambu...

Jeeva-- Athuku ellam munnadi romba mukiyamana velai irukku...
Sandhya-- Enna velai?

Without speaking anything more he silently held her legs while she was raising her eyebrows not knowing what he was going to do, he placed her legs in his lap and started to massage It making her eyes go wide.

Sandhya--- Jeeva enna da pandra vidu... Po unnaku time aachu....
Jeeva-- Unna vida ennaku antha jogging mukiyam illa... Enakaga night ellam kaal valikka ukanthiruka... Naan ithukooda panna koodatha?

Sandhya sighed in defeat and let him do it, after massaging for a few minutes Sandhya asked him to go as Ajay will be waiting for him...

Jeeva came down wearing his tracks and saw Ajay drinking his green tea, Once Ajay noticed him he handed a cup of tea to him also, It was their routine to work out and jog after a cup of tea...

Ajay-- Yenda inaiki late-uh?
Jeeva-- Sandhya madiyila nethu night thoongiten da... Ava aprom ezhupavum ila... Kashtama irunthichu athan kaal amikitu vanthen....

Ajay-- Evolo naal naan ketrupen, evolo naal arohi ketrupa engaluku pannirupiya da...
He smacked Jeeva's head and chuckled while Jeeva also smiled but got occupied in other thoughts and immediately his smile fell... Ajay noticed it and caressed his back trying to ask what is bothering him...

Ajay-- Enna da aachu...
Jeeva-- Ivolo naal Arohi kudaye irukka pothu therla adichikite, thittikite, sandai potukitte irunthiten... Ithuvaraikum naan avalta paasama kooda pesunathu illa da oru maari ippo ava illama kashtama irukku... 

Jeeva chuckled with sad tears forming in his eyes while Ajay hugged him tightly and patted his back consoling and calming him down.

Ajay--- Avaluku enna evolo pudikumo athey alavuku un melayum love vachiruka nee loosu maari ethachum nenachitu irukatha.... Naanum kutty-ya miss pandren aana ippadi iruntha yaaruku aachum pudikuma sollu? Mothala arohi-ku pudikuma? So chill pannitu namba vanthu arohi-ku night call panni pesalam.... Ippo vaa polam...