❤️ London❤️

Chapter 52 - ❤️✈️ London ✈️❤️

"The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment; it is not in luck or chance or the help of others; it is in yourself alone." — Orison Swett Marden. 

Continuation:-

Arohi-- Vanthuu..... aiyo anni takkanu sollunga... curious-ah irukku la... mothala naan ivolo naal thaangunathe perusu... please.. en chellam anni-la...

Idhaya-- Seri di soldren.. Un anna-um varatum...
Arohi-- Aiyoo...
Idhaya--- Ivolo naal wait pannala.. innum few minutes than.. Wait pannu thappu illa...
Arohi-- Hmm ponga.. naan kochukiten...
Idhaya-- Nee kochukittathu ella irukkatum keela vaa polam...

Idhaya dragged Arohi downstairs and saw Ajay and Jeeva in the living room who just returned from their workout.
Jeeva-- Anni solitingala ?
Idhaya-- Eppadi da Ajay illama soldrathu...
Arohi-- Ey not fair.. ennathu..?
Ajay-- Naan poi kulichitu vanthiren...

Ajay got up from the sofa and headed towards the room while Arohi ran back to him and was continuously hitting him by asking him what was the surprise...
Arohi-- Pls sollu sollu sollu enna surprise athu...
Ajay-- Soldren soldren....
Ajay entered the room while he took his towel, she pulled the towel from his hands and ran around the bed while he ran behind her and caught her and picked up the towel and threw her in the bed and laughed at her and ran to the washroom before she could come back. 

Arohi sighed and took out her mobile from her pocket and fastly when to WhatsApp as she saw a notification from Adarsh. She saw his text so formally and didn't even reply to her miss you, She felt bad when she knew she didn't get the proper reply, but didn't take it so much to her mind and again texted back.

 She saw his text so formally and didn't even reply to her miss you, She felt bad when she knew she didn't get the proper reply, but didn't take it so much to her mind and again texted back

She kept the phone back in her pocket when she heard her appa calling downstairs for breakfast, and by the time she went down, she saw her friends Srinisha, Raj and Vishal down at her home.

Vishal-- Helooo
Arohi-- Neenga enga da inga... paara.. Helo heloo...
Srinisha-- Nee than late-uh pola...
Raj--- Aaama thalaivi cha...
Arohi-- Ponga da...

Sandhya-- Namba ella saapda arambikalam, avanga rendu perum refresh ayitu vanthiruvanga...
Krish Appa-- Aama aama... Saapdunga ella...
Idhaya-- Hmm...

All of them had breakfast while her both brothers Ajay and Jeeva came down in their uniforms and sat for breakfast.
Arohi-- Ajayyy.. En chella anna-la... ippo sollu enna suprise athu...
Idhaya-- Kuttyyy...
Arohi-- Haan sollunga...
Idhaya--- Nee athai aaga pora Kuttyy...
Arohi-- WHATT...

Ajay-- Naan appa aaga poren di 
Arohi-- Oh my godd... Naan appove nenanchen Anni-ah paaka different-ah irukke-nu... Omg srsly... Aiyoo ennaku onnume odala...yeahhhhhh !!!!