❤️Inquiry ❤️

Chapter 30 - ❤️🤫 Inquiry 🤫❤️

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw."

Continuation:-

After Ajay and Jeeva talk both dozed into sleep without their knowledge and Jeeva woke up in time with the help of his alarm and saw Ajay sleeping with a whiskey bottle in his hand, He slowly removed it and threw it in the dustbin and also the used cigarettes.

He walked towards the restroom and refreshed and woke up Ajay also after a huge struggle and pushed him to the washroom to get refreshed as they have an important inquiry to handle. After he sent Ajay to the washroom he took out his phone and messaged Sandhya about how busy both he and his brother was on a case.

Jeeva-- Dei kelambitiya ? Kelambalama?
Ajay-- Hmm kelambalam da, Aana oru second iru naan Idhaya-ku msg panniren ava call panniruka.
Jeeva-- Hmm.

###

Jeeva and Ajay drove to the station and took the man caught at the crime scene and went to the investigation space.

{ Investigation room ^^ }

Jeeva-- Namba mothala Constable-ah investigate panniralam.
Ajay-- Hmm seri.

Ajay and Jeeva were waiting for the constable while the constable Kumar entered the investigation room and sat in front of Ajay and Jeeva.

Ajay-- Okay Kumar naanga ippo onnume ungala disturb panna maatom, neenga enna paathinga, eppo paathinga, yethana peru irunthanga ellame onnu vidama enna paathingalo atha appadiye ippo sollunga.

Kumar-- Seri sir.
Jeeva-- Recording start pannunga.

The recording got started and the constable Kumar starts to say what exactly happened in that place.

☆ Flashback [ That Night ] ☆

It was around 11:30 pm when there was a cloud of smoke coming out from the Tandoori grill shop, while an abandoned street with few restaurants and an apartment were there. The whole street was filled with fumes and smoky gas.

By the time the police patrol was on night rounds and they noticed it, the police jeep entered the street with nervous and curious emotions thinking about the cause of the smoke or fog on the street.

The constable thought they were just cooking something that turned out to be this mess of Fogg and smoke, but then something made him feel suspicious and thought to check up on them and leave.

He knocked at the locked door so many times but after not getting any kind of response from the opposite side he broke the door and entered to see a huge fire from the tandoor stove, and also saw 2 men standing near the stove. The floor spilled and splattered with blood all over which couldn't horrify anyone more.