5

Kim seokjin:

Im crying because i can't bear this pain,i wants to talk this to my members but how will they react this. Because one of the member do this to me so definitely quarrel between us. I wanna talk this to someone now then i calling my friend ken but immediately i cut the call because I don't want any bad impresses on other members.

I'm hungry my body wants some energy so i went out of my room,i saw noone is there then i silently moves to kitchen and takes some snacks to eat but i faint,i feel someone hold me tightly before i fall on the floor. That person gives a water to drink me,i drank it. Then i looks at the person,it's jimin. He asked me what happened?. I hugged him tightly and crying loudly told everything has happened to him. He pat my back and he said "Hyung come with me to police station,we have to file this to a case". I said "no chim,if i do this other members have also problem".

"Hyung don't think about others now,your health only more important than anything so come with me now hyung"jimin angrily said to me.

"He cleaned me after doing that,chim"i cryingly said to him.

Park jimin:

"Where is your phone, hyung"i asked him. He gave his phone to me then i checked it,who's entered jins hyung room. I saw that video someone enter the room and take jin hyung phone and locked it. Im shocked who did this? So i realised someone definitely set a camera on jin hyung room to what's jin hyung doing.

Then i carried jin hyung for a bridal style to take my room and lying him in the bed gently. Then i prepare for him a hot bath for reducing a pain. After prepared a hot bath,i removed jin hyung clothes I'm shocked for his condition,lot of marks on his body. Then i thinking what was happened yesterday night, everyone drank a alcohol after that we all are sleeping in that place. Then i remember only wake up in the morning that's means someone added sleeping pills in that alcohol. Who prepared for the alcohol yesterday night,i could not remember that.

After long time bath jin hyung came out of bathroom and i gave my clothes to him. He wears it,then i asked"Who would you doubt about this matter, hyung?". He silently mentioned tae name,I'm shocked what i heard from him.

"Hyung you stay in my room until we find out who did this to you.we have order to camera detector first, then i check your room where is the camera hide and i removes it hyung. After that we complaint against him" i said to him. Then i prepared a food for him to eat,he asked"where is everyone?"i said"everyone went to the park".

After he ate his food,he is sleeping peacefully hugging me and i too hugged him tightly.