◾ Bucket List ◾

"Woah. Good morning Zombie Queen." Miles greets me as I drag myself to my locker.

"Hey..." I whine. "Its your best friend's fault. I slept at 2:30 in the morning." 

"What do you mean Ana?" he chuckles and wiggles his eyebrows at me. It takes a couple seconds for me to comprehend what I just said.

"Oh My God, Miles. Not like that you dimwit. He made me watch all the three High School Musicals." I swat his arm. His laughter echoes into the buzzing hallways. God. Chase and I. Ew. Never in a gazillion years. I mean have you met him. I rather throw myself off a cliff than get involved with that nutshell. 

I enter the class and take a seat at the back. Coz, I might doze of a bit and its english lit. How the hell am I not suppose to sleep while watching those old ass movies like Romeo and Juliet. The teacher comes in and proceeds with the class. After a brief recap, he plays the movies from where we left last. 

Not even 10 minutes later, I feel my eyes drooping close. I just need my beauty sleep. I hear someone pull the chair next to me and a presence occupies the seat. I'm not looking up, Nope. I just wanna sleep.

"Sleepy? baby girl." I literally, want to pull my hair from the roots. Today, out of all days, he decides to take the english class. Yay life.

"Go away Carter. Let me sleep." I mumble, sleepily.

"Why? Didn't get enough sleep last night." 

"NO. Because, a certain blue eyed jerk, made me watch the entire High School Musical." I say.

"You two. Mind keeping it down a notch." The teacher warns. I give him an apologetic/sloppy smile and then burry my head back in my hands. I hear his deep voice chuckle next to me. Bitch.

As far as I remember, he was up late too. Then why is he so chirpy. Why doesn't he look like a zombie. I woke up 30 minutes to spare for the first class, so I had to throw on whatever I laid hands on. Which is a grey pull over and a black skinny jeans with Vans. 

Chase on the other hand, looks like he just spent an eternity in front of a mirror. He's wearing a white shirt under a black and grey zip up hoodie. Which is paired with black jeans and white Jordan. Plus, he smells so delicious. 

At the party, I was actually fazed with his cologne, while we were dancing. I think I'd have to steal some of his hoodies. Hey, that's a perfect thing to write down in my bucket list. I'm a genius.
       His eyes look at me in I confusion as I fish my journal from my bag. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Keep you ugly ass nose out of my business, Carter." I wave my hand dismissively in front of his face and pull out the sheet on which I have written my bucket list. No. 12. Steal one of Chase's hoodies. Hehehehe. Chase tries to peek but I shield the paper with my arm.

My bucket list, is the craziest thing you'll ever read. I literally wrote down every first task that came to my mind and it turned out pretty well. Nevertheless, I never had the guts to start it. Not because I'm scared or anything. I just want to do it with someone. And by far, I haven't found anyone as crazy as me. 

"Okay kids, that's enough screen time for today. Now turn to page 175 and start paraphrasing it. We'll discuss it in the next class."

Great. First I waste my time thinking about how good this idiot smells and now I have to read. Fucking great. 

"You're talking to yourself, Clark." Chase snorts, making me roll my eyes. 

"Shut up." That earns him a shove in the shoulder from me. By the end of the class, I was dead. Like literally. So as soon as the bell rings, I hastily shove my things into my bag and sprint outside.