◾ Territorial ◾

"CHASE BRIAN CARTER

"CHASE BRIAN CARTER. You're so dead." I scream from my room, not even caring, that my voice probably reverberated through the entire hotel. He comes in laughing his ass off. I chug a pillow at him, that hits his head. But it only makes him harder. I'll fucking kill him.

"Merry Christmas, darling." He smiles a toothy smile and plops on the bed. I hit him repeatedly on the chest. 

"How could you?" Chase grabs my wrists and pins them against his chest and stares at my face for the longest 60 seconds. "Let go off me." I struggle to pull them away, but he lets them go after a while. 

"C'mon... its funny." The dumb wit changed all my contact names to Dumbledore. How did he even know my passcode?
     "No its not." I snarl and shove him. Thankfully I remember mom's, dad's, Sabrina's, Miles' and his number. Why the hell did I even memorize his number. "I can kill you right now, you know that?" 

"Oh I'm sorry. I think you meant kiss." 

"Shut Up." I snap and leave to give mom a call. When I come back, he's not there. Oh c'mon.. that's not fair. I should be the one being mad. I know its not that big of a deal, but I just woke up and saw this. Dumbledore crawling all over my contact list. But its Christmas and I didn't even wish him before going all haywire. My feelings for him aside, I should have had the curtesy to wish him a merry Christmas. 

Wow, I am the one who got pranked and he's the one who gets the apology. How and when did this happen?

Maybe I'll apologize for being harsh on him, but first I need to take a hot shower. Last night after Chase and I got back from the diner, his parents told us that they'll be out this morning for a while so, we can do our own thing. Then his dad announced that we'll go for a Christmas dinner when they get back. 
    Its only 7 in the morning, so I guess I'll stay in for a while longer. 

Once I've wasted all the warm water for the entire hotel, I step out of the bathroom and look for a comfy outfit in my bag. At last I settle for a maroon knitted sweater and some black skinny jeans. Letting my hair stay in their natural form, I slap on some light make up and head out to look for my lover. 

"Chase?" I knock on his door. "C'mon, open up grumpy pants. I'm sorry, okay? I shouldn't have snapped at you." 

"Yeah you shouldn't have." His voice comes from behind me and I jump out of my skin. 

"What the hell Carter." I gasp, holding my hand over my heart. "Where were you?" 

"Just went off to wish Delphine a Merry Christmas."  

"Oooh, the one obsessed with you?" I tease with a smirk and he rolls his eyes. 

"You look beautiful by the way." He says, eyeing me up and down. 
   "You too." I wink at him, making him chuckle. He's wearing a light washed jeans with a black button down, under a leather jacket. His hair like usual, a sexy mess.