• Part 1 •

Emma: DRAKEN! Let's go to the ice cream store!
Draken: All right. But don't scream.

Emma most of the time is such a pain in the ass. I've only known her for a little while, about 1 month, but I can't break up with her after we got together, she's my girlfriend now. But I don't feel so much for her, at the beginning she seemed much nicer.

Emma: *enters ice cream shop* I want the hazelnut flavor...

Draken: Fine, but you're paying for it.

Emma: *sighs and shifts her eyes from left to
right, and pulls out her wallet* Um.... Draken?

Draken: What do you want? I bet you don't have any money as usual.

Emma: Uh- Yeah sorry...Could you pay for it for me? Please. I'll pay you back, I promise.

Draken: Enough Emma, I have to pay for everything. First the pizza, then the tayuki, then the 250 euros worth of clothes and now the ice cream. You say all the time that you'll pay me back, but then you don't give me a penny.Now go home and take it, I'll wait for you here.

Emma: I'm sorry...Wait, I have an idea.
I'll call my brother and he'll bring me the money.

Draken: You have a brother?

Emma: Yes, I don't know if you know him.

The blonde blue eyed girl picks up her cell phone and calls her brother.

*Driiiiiin, driiiiiin, driiiiin*
x: Yes hello?
Emma: Good morning Manjiro, did you just wake up?
Manjiro: Good morning? Since when do you care about me?
Haha..
Emma: Uh- I need to ask you a favor.... Emma: But it will go very fast, I assure you.

Manjiro: I'm not going shopping with you, you can forget it.
Emma: No, it's not that, could you bring me the money? It's in my room, in the nightstand by the door. I'm in Chifuyu's aunt's ice cream shop.
I love you, bye!
And move your ass.

*¶¶ She hangs up on him ¶¶

Manjiro: But, that damn bitch. But Chifuyu's aunt has an ice cream shop? I didn't even know Chifuyu had an aunt.
VaBBBę

The blonde toy boy leaves from his house, putting on a brown/leather colored sweatshirt and black pants with white scapres

So is the sweatshirt:

Mikey navigates his way to Matsuno's ice cream shop, asks for a couple of pieces of information for the ice cream shop, but then remembers that he forgot the money.
Mikey: Shit the money, I'll give him mine, but I'll get some of his later.

People look at him wrong because he is thinking out loud, mikey is embarrassed and runs towards the ice cream shop. RUN DURURUDU

Mikey opens the door of the ice cream shop, sees Chifuyu helping his aunt and yells with so much malice and sweetness at the same time: MATSUNO OFFER ME AN ICE CREAM.

Mikey runs at Emma and stops at the last second.

Emma: What took you so long?
Mikey: Sorry princess, I'm slow but at least I'm not dumb like you, carrying your wallet but no money.

Draken chuckles,
Emma looks at Mikey evilly and pulls the money from his hand with so much malice and says: This is my boyfriend, his name is Ryuji Ken, but you can call him Draken. Now you order too, so I can get you better acquainted with Draken.

Mikey looks directly into Draken's eyes for a couple of seconds and looks away blushing.

( In Draken's mind )

As soon as Manjiro looked into my eyes, I felt a beautiful feeling, I felt a hint of discomfort, freedom and I felt alive after so long. His eyes were empty at first glance, as soon as he blushed I felt all these feelings, his dark, empty eyes filled up. He's fucking handsome, more so than his sister. He's cute, but he's also handsome, as in cool.

Would you be Draken then? Blond Toy asks

Yes, I am Draken. I say shyly, but at the same time I was trying not to show it.

Mikey: Cool, can you fight? You look badass

Draken: Yeah, I love beating people up.

Mikey: Would you like to join my gang? You'd be perfect.

Draken: I'd love to, can you give me your number?

He blushes and nods, gives me his number and I save it in my address book.

I never thought I would make friends with a - GARDEN Dwarf ✨BIONDO✨
-

I never thought there were blonde garden dwarfs, but I found him!

Emma: Why did you look at my brother like that? Very "attentive"?

Draken: Are you jealous of your brother?

Emma: Of course I'm not!
Or am.
Anyway, don't look at him like that anymore.

"Ok-" I answer him very coldly.

Draken: He texted me that he wants to show me his team tomorrow.

Emma: No. We're going out tomorrow, we're going shopping, okay?

Draken: I told you I don't feel like going shopping, and then he asked me first, I'd like to get to know him better. Your brother is nice.

Emma: I'm offended.

Draken: Ok-

After 5 min I see Emma get on top of me and give me kisses , I get pretty grossed out. She starts to take her shirt off, but I stop her.

Draken: What the fuck are you doing.

Emma: I thought you wanted-
Draken: We are too young-
and then we're only 1 month together.

Emma: You don't like me? Do you?

Draken: I never said that. Now go to sleep or I'll get pissed off.

From Takemichi and Mikey ----------

Mikey: Oi
Takemichi: Um?
Mikey: Maybe my sister's boyfriend will get into the Toman.
Takemichi: Really? I hope he's cool.
Mikey: I hope so too, but you can tell he's badass.
Takemichi: Cool
Mikey: He is cool. *¶¶ Fuck I thought out loud ¶¶
Uh-
Takemichi: What did you say?
😏
Mikey: Uh- Eh- I meant that he's cool, that my sister's boyfriend is joining my gang.
Takemichi: Yeah, "I believe that."

Mikey looked at Takemichi very pissed off, and walked away.

Hello Friends :(:):(
{ Part 1 is finished, I hope you are enjoying at least the beginning, sorry for the mistakes, I will try to improve :DDD ) I read all the stories based on " Draken x Mikey" I fucking love them BSGDFCSHDHDGEHSKAJHA
I think I've read them all.
A couple of them I've read in English but not all of them, I don't feel like reading them in English. See you in the next chapter/ next part.
Sayonara

Original Story