• Part 3 •

( Mikey's Pov )

Emma sleeps hugging Draken, this really annoys me. Everyone is engaged but me.
I knew I was gay, but not that I fell in love with my sister's boyfriend, I feel like crap.
I'll have to break them up then, I feel dirty doing it, but I don't care.

- The next day -

Pah: GOOD MATE FRIENDS!

Pah shouts with a bell, shakes it so hard it breaks it-.

Pah: Caz-

Mikey: You ugly bastard, why did you wake me up?

And then chases after him

Baji holds Pah by the wrist and yells: MIKEY, I'M HOLDING PAH, TAKE HIM AND BIT HIM IN THE ASS.

Mikey moves towards Pah
and then spanks him with a slipper.

Draken wakes up

Draken: What's going on here?
Mikey: Uhm- nothing

- Around noon -

*DRIIIN,DRIIIN*

Draken: Hello Mikey?
Mikey: Hey Draken, would you like to go out today?
Draken: Yeah, I'd love to.
Mikey: I'll see you around 1:20 at your house, okay?
I'll pick you up on my bike?
Draken:All right, I'll be waiting. Bye!
Mikey: Bye!

Mikey is very happy, but never as happy as Draken.

Mikey's plan to break them up, is to spend a lot of time with him and his friends, so that he is never with Emma. So Emma gets jealous.

*DRIIIN, DRIIIN,DRIIIN*
Draken: Bollocks, it's Emma-

*answers phone*
Draken: Hmm?
Emma: Hi honey, I wanted to ask you something. Do you want to go out with me today? Or watch a movie or stay in or something?
Draken: Mikey had already called me. He had asked me if I would go out with him.
Emma:....

Draken:Emma? Emma? He ended the call? That's fine- Her business.

- 1:20 PM -

Mikey: Hi Draken!
Draken: Oi Mikey, that's a cool bike.
Mikey: I know. Where would you like to go anyway?

Draken: ( Oh no here we go again with the same questions that
Emma was asking) Uh- Buh I don't know- ( now I'm sure we'll spend half an hour deciding where to go, like Emma does)

Mikey: Ok, I'll decide. Let's go get something to consume and go to the river by the bridge. Is that okay?
Draken: ( Uh- that was quick, I wasn't expecting that )
Good idea, I like that.

Mikey starts to fire up the bike, and then speeds up
And follow the road, where it takes them to a bar to get snacks.
Then they ride the bike to the river and consume some Umaibo ( Typical Japanese snacks, rice flavored. They are loved by Japanese children )

^
|
*Doraemon join the story
Joke
(maybe)

Mikey lies down on the lawn

Mikey: How is it going with Emma?
Draken: Fine, except today, she's pissed off.
Mikey: ( 😏 ) Uh- Why?
Draken: Because I'm going out with you now, even though she wanted to go out with me.

Mikey: So am I bothering you? Draken: If not, we're not dating anymore. ( If you can believe it )

Draken: Nah- Emma's too possessive. I can't hang out with her all the time. She'll calm down.
Mikey: Yeah, she'll calm down.

Said Mikey in a very evil tone.

Mikey looked into my eyes, I could feel myself shaking, but not with fear, with shyness. I don't know how to explain it. I became all red. I don't know, his short blond hair, but not too short, his manner, his empty eyes. He makes me feel good.
He was a cute boy, how is he a gang leader? How is he the strongest one in the gang? He's shorter than my grandmother.
Draken: Can you fight?

Mikey * chuckles* Of course.
Draken: Ah- you don't look strong-
I told him without bothering him too much.

He looked at me, with an "offended" face but joking.

Mikey: You want a kick from me?

Draken: You won't hurt me anyway

I started to get up, but I wasn't in time to receive a kick to the chin, that I almost fell into a coma.
I was lying on the ground. He got on top of me.

Mikey: Come on, that wasn't even the least I could do. Do you want another one?

I put my hands on top of his shirt, pulled him to my chest so we were chest to chest. He blushed all at once and I said:
No, thank you. I realized how strong garden gnomes are.
He looked at me with the same face as before.

Draken: But you hurt me.
Mikey: You deserve it.
Draken: He said, and then gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

Every day we went out together or with the gang. Emma was getting more and more jealous, more and more and more. Mikey was getting sweeter and sweeter with me and I with him as well.

It's been a good 2 months since I met Mikey.
Mikey is like a baby, then all of a sudden becomes an adult and then quickly changes into a cute boy, I don't get it, but I like this. Only one thing bothered me. In the Toman, there was a very strange guy, his name was Haruchiyo Sanzu. He's very strange. She's sticking to Mikey and that doesn't sit well with me 🫥.

I saw him in an alley the other day, with a bag full of pills, wait, PILLS? I hope I saw wrong.

Mikey was in fact acting very strange these 3-4 days.
He was nervous and pulled away from the Toman a bit. Something is not right, the other members are noticing it as well, and it's not a Mikey thing they said.

I tried to talk to him but it's like someone is stopping him, someone doesn't want him to talk about this situation. Mikey is sick but he denies everything. He has dark circles under his eyes, he walks and falls and shakes, I don't know what to do.

I'm getting worried about him. I asked Emma if something happened between the two of them, but she ignored me. I think she doesn't want to talk about Mikey, she's jealous. Or she has a hand in this.

Myself and the other members of the Toman ( the commanders ) have a gathering in about an hour, without Mikey.
We know we can't do it, and if Mikey catches us we're in deep shit, but we need to find out what's going on with him.

Mitsuya: So we're all here then?

Takemichi: Yes, that's everyone.

Baji: WHO IS THAT BASTARD WHO DID THIS TO MIKEY?!

Chifuyu: Baji calm down, it may be that someone died that he cares about or other things.

Chifuyu gives Baji a kiss to calm him on the cheek.

Baji: Thank you💕

Mitsuya: Okay, since we're all here. Does anyone have anything they've seen, heard, or suspected?

Baji and chifuyu : My guess is Emma.

Draken: I suspect Sanzu-

Takemichi,Mitsuya,Pah: I suspect sanzu too.

Peh: I suspect Smiley

Mitsuya: Why the fuck Smiley?

Peh: He's always smiling-
Mitsuya:😐 I never would have guessed it, Peh-

   - End of Part 3-

Excuse me for having such a big space between words.
   ^
   |

But it all cracked, I don't know what the fuck I did- It's fine-

Thanks for reading the story so far.

I know it sucks- :D

Sayonara