• Part 6 •

- Later at the square-

Why did you bring me here?
Damn you.

Draken: I hope you've calmed down.

No, of course not. Are you stupid or something?

Draken: Mikey wants to talk to you, but since you won't answer his cell phone, he asked if I would call you.

Emma: Don't you guys understand that I want nothing to do with you two?

~ Draken Pov. ~

~Mikey very calmly walks up to me and Emma, turns to me and then to Emma, and says " Alright, you won't have anything to do with us, but I wanted to tell you two, three things-"
Emma looked at Mikey and then looked at me, with a confused/pissed off look, basically a meltdown, Mikey took the floor again " I know you hate me, I love you, but it wasn't just me that was wrong here."
Mikey grabbed his phone and showed Emma some pictures "You kissed Hanakaki" *Silence* "He didn't want to. And then you wanted 🧹 with him. Hanagaki recorded your whole conversation and sent it to me, and showed it to him in Hina" *Total silence* "Before all this happened between me and Draken" I didn't know anything about this thing with Takemichi- It didn't upset me that much. But then Mikey and I realize that Emma was crying "S-sorry Mikey, sorry Draken"
Emma walked over to Mikey and then hugged him "I-I didn't want this, I could see that Draken wasn't calculating me, that's why I did it" She said sobbing talking into Mikey's shirt.
"It's okay. I'm sorry I wasn't a good half brother" He said, I could tell he was sad. He turned his eyes to me, he was sorry. Mh- Sorry to me too Emma, I didn't mean to hurt you." I said. Emma began to wipe away her tears. "It's okay, I'll accept. But only if Mikey comes shopping with me. Besides, you guys are cute together- I have to admit-" A small giggle escaped Mikey- " "Alright-" He said with a small smile on his face.

- The next day -

~ Draken Pov. ~

Emma's business was finally resolved. I think today is the day. I'm at Mikey's house, we're watching a movie and I'd like to ask him something.

Draken: Hey Mikey.

Mikey: Hmm?

Draken: This is too embarrassing of a request, but I'll be direct.

Mikey:Tell me.

Draken: Do you want to 🧹?

Mikey: *blushes* Fuck, that was really direct- I didn't expect that.

Draken: Hm-

Mikey: Maybe~

Draken: (😩😏).

Mikey: *stands over Draken*.

- After 💕❤️🧹❤️🧹❤️🧹❤️🧹💕✨✨🧹💕❤️-.

~ After the two of them have 🔥 they fall asleep.

Mikey: *wakes up* Hey Kenny

Draken: *wakes up* Yeah princess💕

Mikey: I love you💕

Draken: Me too puppy 💕

-_-_- End StoriA💕 -_-_-.

I hope you enjoyed it as the first story ( it craps but ok- )

Sayonara and to the next story💕