✿02

JADE's POV.

I've used almost three days in this school and so far so good, I haven't gotten any problem from anyone except for the near-to-be one, I almost encountered with those girls on my first day. I waited patiently for the class to end as the bell came ringing, and I hurriedly packed my books into my bag and waited for the teacher who taught us Finance to leave the class before I made any move.

It was break time as the students began chattering among themselves while I just stared at them.

Too bad, I hadn't made any friends, since no one bothered to come to meet me even after having to introduce myself to the whole class as instructed by the English teacher… Even in my previous school, I had no friends. I was always to myself.

I was sitting at the extreme end of the class, which was good for me because no one would bother to disturb me. Likewise, I will just stay mute there like I don't exist in the class and go back to my dear home without having any issues.

The teacher had left, and most students were already leaving the class, with just a few sitting at their desks and going through the pages of their books.

I grabbed my school bag and slumped it over my shoulder and patted my ponytail-packed hair and walked out of the class.

So, plans for the day, have a quick lunch, go to the library, then back to class until the school day is over then head back home.

If I like the library, it will be my study place after school before I feel like going home.

I approached the school's canteen after pushing the big glass door and entered inside which was filled up with students already as the place was buzzing with noise and talk.

I adjusted the frame of my eyeglasses, breathing in deeply and walked over to the counter to get a hamburger and cola when I heard a dang! Making me turn around to see what was going on.

I saw two boys pouring food on a girl as they made jest of her while pointing and dabbing her with their fingers, from the looks of it…these boys seemed to be in junior grades and the girl who the food was poured on and whose clothes stained and soiled with the food was about to cry.

“Those spoiled rich kids never stop bullying weak students,” I heard the lady behind the counter say annoyingly.

“And no one will be willing to help those weak kids,” I hissed out, saying a cuss under my breath.

I watched the girl, waiting for her next move as everyone around her all fixed their gaze on her just like me and to my disappointment, she started crying and ran away awkwardly while some people around started laughing.

I know how it feels to be embarrassed in such a situation… Not only that, but I've been a victim so many times in my previous school, but I always fight back, making sure they taste the coffee they brewed.

I turned back to the lady,“ A hamburger and cola,” I told her, and she nodded and within a minute, she was with my orders as I paid her and which she declined.

“It's part of your fees,” She said when I gave her a questioningly arched brow, then nodded.

“Thanks!” I smiled thinly at her and glanced around the canteen searching for a calm spot to eat when I saw an empty table at the far end of the canteen as I began to make my way over there.

I finally got to the table and placed my bag on the table and pulled out a chair which made a light screech and settled down to set down as I began eating my food with no invasion from anyone.

I walked out of the canteen and started making my way towards the library, feeling the cool breeze blow on my face as a little smile crept on my lips when I saw a group of guys and the girl with the same gray eyes like mine walk in my direction while I tried to quicken my pace towards the library knowing for sure there's something off about them.