Yandere alphabet; C!Eret

"This might get a little messy, I'm sure
Heads rollin for the one I adore!!
This may become a little brutal if I'm honest
But it's any-anything for you my dear, I promise~!" ❦- Yandere, Jazmin Bean
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?
-
Killing people who've mistreated you in front of you in attempt to show you how much he loves and cares for you.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?
-
Usually goes with strangling or suffocation, but if she's really upset, she goes with stabbing.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?
-
She would treat you like royalty. She would never even think to harm or mock you.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?
-
Murdering every person who comes near you.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?
-
Extremely vulnerable when around you.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?
-
They would be a little heartbroken at the fact you want to leave him, but she always says to herself that your current feelings are only temporary, and you'll love him eventually.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?
-
Absolutely not.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?
-
While out with Eret, some guy constantly tried to get with you after repeatedly telling him you weren't interested. Eret was not happy. So he invited him over, just to slit his throat in front of you.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?
-
She plans to live in a nice cottage far away, where nobody could bother you. She also plans of having a few of your favorite pets.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?
-
They get very jealous. She manages to bottle it up, but when the start getting a little too touchy she'll kill them on the spot.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?
-
Acts like a middle schooler when they're around their crush. Gets very nervous and smiley

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?
-
She didn't really know how to approach you. You thought that they were just shy and wanted a friend.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?
-
She acts like how he normally does, just a lot more soft.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?
-
The most he'll do is hit you. But she ends up crying and apologizing profusely

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?
-
Electronics. But if you do use them, she has to monitor you to make sure you don't use it as an escape tool.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?
-
EXTREMELY patient.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?
-
You'll never be able to. She microchipped you when she abducted you.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?
-
She feels bad that she had to abduct you, but she all she wants is to love and protect you.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?
-
Once he realized that he loved you. He realized that he couldn't go a second without being near you, and was willing to kill any and everybody who got between the two of you

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?
-
She'll feel extremely sad, and will do everything in their power to help you feel better.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?
-
He lets you have more freedom. You're allowed to do some things as long as he's watching you do them.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?
-
Sometimes, you use her kindness
to your advantage, but it never really works out

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?
-
The thought of hurting you makes him want to cry.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?
-
Sometimes she'll kill the people who hurt you/people you hate and bring their corpses to you as a gift.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?
-
7-8 years.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?
-
She would never. She loves you too much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AAAAAAAAA THIS TOOK ME LIKE 3 FREAKIN DAYS TO FINISH

This is my first time doin a Yandere Alphabet thing so sorry if it's not that great :>

Who do you want me to do next ? :D