Chapter 5: Numbers

hayy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haylee's POV

I stepped out the car, sliding my hands behind my back. Ryan did the same, his eyes shining with hate. Obviously, at the officer. Right?

"No no no, I'm taking to the girl, not you." The officer said. Ryan looked at the officer, nodding his head lightly. The officer nodded back. They noticed I was staring at them with confusion. The officer cleared his throat and put me in hand cuffs. He shoved me into the police car while Ryan growled and clenched his fists. I squealed a little, looking at Ryan. I couldn't speak. He was letting me get arrested and he wasn't saying ANYTHING.

I looked at Ryan through the window when the officer slammed the door close. I blinked back tears as Ryan looked at me, his eyes sad. Why was I getting arrested? I wasn't the one that was speeding. I don't even know how to drive. I cursed under my breath as I pressed my head against the cool glass. I couldn't even look at Ryan anymore. I could feel him staring at me. The officer started the car and drove past Ryan.

xxOxx

I was pushed into the cell. I couldn't urge myself to look up. The door slid to a close behind me. I finally looked up, seeing about 5 people staring at me. There was a girl with a tight tanktop on and no pants. She wore a small piece of underwear. I'm guessing she's a prostitute. There was a biker guy with black sunglasses and .... blood stains on his jacket??

I took a seat in the corner. The biker guy looked at me, standing up. He walked over to me. I sunk into the corner, my eyes wide. He stopped in front of me, and said "What're you here for?" I looked up at him, my mouth dry. "I... I don't know.." I whispered. "Don't wanna talk about it?" he asked nicely. I nodded, looking at my lap. "Hey, wanna play a game?" he asked. "Sure" I said.

Next thing you know, I was teaching everyone how to play "Numbers" (the hand game). All you heard was the slapping of hands hitting each other. "Keep it up, don't stop" I yelled. I looked at the door of the cell, seeing Ryan staring at us. His mouth was hung open as he watched the people play a hand game. "Uh... Haylee?" he mumbled. The officer walked up, opening the door "Haylee, you're free to go." I looked over to the people in the cell, my focus falling on the biker guy. They were still playing "Numbers", smiles hanging on their faces. The bike guy looked at me, softly smiling. "See you later girl. Thanks for teaching me this." he said. I laughed, nodding "Anytime."

I brushed past Ryan, not wanting to look at him. I walked out the door, my hands in my pockets. I walked passed his car, walking on the dirt road. I was going to walk the 3 miles home. I didn't want to be with Ryan, he let me go to jail. Ryan jogged up to me "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Fuck you." I yelled as I started sprinting down the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so um i wrote this in school and it's kinda boring bc yh today is a test day and im rlly bored and i got to use the laptop during prep so YEAH. btw karina was watching me write this. say something karina

hi

there you go. dont you love karina? i know i do ;)