Chapter 5

"I knew we shouldn't have put you in charge of the entertainment unite Ashido!" Ida was loudly proclaiming, all the while nearly falling from the couch because of his rapid movements.

"Oh come on Ida!" Hagakure sighted.

"It's a total classic! You have to play truth or dare on a party at our age! You could say it's a social requirement!" Mina smirked.

"Besides, I haven't heard you complain up until now. Not one bit."

"I have to admit, twister especially has been a very entertaining and engaging activity choice on your part... still as classrep I can not condone truth or dare at this gathering!" Ida was steadfast.

"Oh come on now you big buzzkill! Everybody agrees it would be fun! Right eehm... Tokoyami!?" Mina had looked around only for a second to get some confirmation and Tokoyami had been sitting near Ida on the couch.

"Please, don't involve me in your dispute or I shell return to my place in the shadows."

Mina instantly regretted her choice by the looks of it.

By this point, the "party" had been going on for a little while.

The chili had been a great success. Momo for example had eaten so much, she had been able to create a whole set of instruments in one go, which the musical group around Jiro and Kaminari had used to play some songs! Bakugo had been so on fire that he actually destroyed the drums at their last piece.

Had Izuku been standing a couple of meters more to his left, he would have been hit straight in the head by some of the material that had been send flying by his explosion.

At the moment, Izuku was fulfilling the task, which had been given to him by Sato: handing out the freshly made mochi (which were delicious by the way) to his classmates.

They were very well received. As to be expected. Sato was simply a master at his craft.

"There are still a couple left." Izuku thought to himself.

Mostly everybody in class had already gotten at least one. Left were only Asui and... well, Uraraka.

Izuku had told himself over and over again that he had to leave Uraraka for last, because the mochi should serve as a conversation starter and so he had to deliver them to the rest of the class first, otherwise he wouldn't have the time for his talk with Uraraka.

It was either that or he was nervous. Who could tell, really?

He took a look over his shoulder.

Uraraka was standing beside Asui close to the twister field. Although, Izuku was fairly certain that neither of them had played up until this point.

Still, Uraraka had behaved... normal for the most part. She wasn't that talkative from what he had seen so far, but she was also never alone. One or multiple people had always been around her.

Maybe Izuku had just imagined things this afternoon. Maybe she really was all right and he was just worrying over something that wasn't even there.

He could feel his heart rate increasing. There were no more excuse left. He had to go talk to her now.

Tomorrow the class would go back to being busy and getting ready for the fight against the ultimate evil. Ergo: he most likely wouldn't get another opportunity for some time.

He gathered all the courage, which he had gained over the last year, to which Uraraka had contributed more than anybody else, and started walking her way. The plate of mochi firmly in his hands, hidden behind his back.