Fixing the Moon and the Sun's delight

The next day you had immediately told the management to fix Moon's voice box as quickly as they could and that it was horrid they didn't do it sooner. The management had laughed at you, basically saying "What are you gonna do about it?" Well if they were going to be difficult and give you attitude, so would you. "I'll quit then, see if you can find a better candy maker... and calm down the kids when I do" you gave them an ultimatum and it had shocked them so much they had to mull it over. Your ultimatum had worked and they agreed to fix his voice box but they did not appreciate what you did but honestly that was fine by you. It had been a few days and they were finally fixing up Moon, when you had told him they were actually fixing his voice box during one of your nightly visits to the daycare you could see he was over the moon. When you had visited during naptime, you could sense a more pep in his step and he casually approached you and suddenly gave you a hug out of nowhere, he didn't say anything after and just went back to the gawking kids. You could see that Mike was stunned into silence as his deep blue eyes looked at you in shock. You chuckled at his reaction and told him it was fine and not to worry so much, he huffed at you and motioned for you to get out since you had already given the kids candy, Mike was such a worrywart.

You guessed that they would be taken to parts and services that day so you went home as your clock striked 7pm and you drove home to get a well deserved early rest! The coffee date with Mike was in 2 days so you would have time to visit the daycare again before you had your day off. You were excited to hear what Moon's new voice sounded like, would it be identical to Sun's or would it be vastly different? You chuckled to yourself when you imagined Sun's voice coming from Moon, it just didn't sound right.

You went to work at 7am as always to prepare the candies and headed out when you were done. You had missed talking to Glamrock Bonnie so you planned to visit the bowling alley before any customers could arrive.

"Ahoy there Bonbon! Long time no see!" You walked into the alley and greeted him with a smile, he turned around excitedly "Bunbun! How lovely you are for sore eyes" he smiled back and ruffled your hair, making your bunny ears slightly tilted. You swiftly pushed his invasive fluffy paw off your head and fixed up your hair and bunny ears back to normal. "You know I hate sudden ruffles, you naughty bunny" you gently smacked his shoulder to tell him off "I know, that's why it makes you cuter, lil' Bunbun" he chuckled as he brushed his shoulder in mock pain. "So I heard Moon got a new voice box... and I might have an idea who could be behind it" Bonnie looked at you seriously, his magenta eyes gazed into yours and you knew he had something to say about it. "Ah you caught me, it was me! I told the management to fix it and they did... more or less" You vaguely answered but Bonnie squinted at you, he wanted to know every detail and you knew it. Bonnie put both of his fluffy purple paws on your shoulders and gave you the look a dad would when their kid was in big trouble "And how did you manage that, little kit?" Bonnie held you in place, his tone of voice deep "I uh... might've bet my job for it?" You looked down, not wanting to meet his gaze as you twiddled with your fingers. Bonnie let go of your shoulders and sighed out loud "That was brave of you but stupid, at least you did it because you wanted to" He smiled and yet again ruffled your head!

"Oh come on, I just fixed my hair!" You exclaimed in annoyance, quickly swishing his grubby paw again. Bonnie chuckled and shrugged you off signaling it was time for you to go since customers were filing into the bowling alley yet again. "Be careful Bunbun" Bonnie said before you went outside and you waved farewell to him. You did your job, hopping around and interacting with the guests and giving them candy, you were kind of like a human animatronic at this point but you were more human than machine seeing as you got really sore and exhausted while animatronics probably did not. You had hopped around for a while and it was soon naptime so you had to go to the daycare to deliver the candies yet again but you loved how the kids got so happy to see you again for just a brief time.