Chapter 3

You wake up the next morning to Lexi crying. You get up slowly because you didn't want to wake up Javon. You go to Lexi's room and pick her up and rock her slowly back and fourth. 
Then you go downstairs to make Lexi a bottle of milk. Just then Javon comes downstairs.
'Morning yn' Javon says in his morning voice he says giving you a hug. Omg his morning voice. 'Morning Javon sleep well' you say giving him a hug. 'It was really good' he says.
'That's good. What do you want for breakfast'
You say putting Lexi in her high chair. 'What you got' he says spinning around on the chair.
'Umm pancakes waffles and cereal' you say looking in the cupboard. 'Pancakes please' he says.

Skip to a couple hours later

You are at the Waltons house and you were hanging out with Jayla, Jaden and Javon. And Lexi were sitting on Javon lap. 'Wanna go live' jayla says. Everyone says Yes but you just nod your head.
'Hey guys' Jayla says. 'Sup' Javon says. 'Hey' Jaden says. 'Hi' you say.
User125647: who's that baby on javons lap
'It's Lexi she is yn baby sister' Javon say.
Jadengf: Jaden Marry me please
'Umm I will pass on that one' he says and everyone starts laughing.

You start reading the comments and there is a lot of hate comments.
You start to get sad. 'Don't listen to them they are just jealous' javon whispers in your ear and you get shivers down your spin. 'Thanks javon' you say to him. He leans his head on your shoulders.
As soon as the live see it the comments come flooding in.
User68363:omg are they dating
User83897: they are so cute
Jayla and Jaden turn there head around and Jaden takes his phone out and takes a photo. 'Aww you guys are so cute' Jayla says

Skip to a couple hours later

You are staying at the Waltons house. And you and Javon are trying to get to sleep. You have your head on Javons chest. 'Yn' he say. 'Yea' you say. 'I have a important question' he say. 'Yea what is it' you say. 'Ok umm will you please be my girlfriend' he say. 'Omg yes ofc' you say. You smile and he gives you a kiss on the lips and you guys falling asleep cuddling.

I will post the next chapter tomorrow xx
Stay safe byee xx
Word count = 412