Chapter 18

You wake up the next morning to something heavy on your chest. You look up and see Javon on you. 'Love I've got to get now' you say shaking him gently. 'Nooo ma' javon says putting his head in the crook of your neck. 'Please love' you say. 'No' he says. You smile. 'I will give you as much cuddles as you want when I get home' you say. 'Really' javon says. 'Of course' you say. 'Yay' javon say kissing you then getting off you. You go to the bathroom wash your face and brush your teeth. Then get changed and do your hair.

You then go back your bedroom and get Lexi

You then go back your bedroom and get Lexi. 'Hey lex you ok you don't look well' you say placing your hand on her forehead. 'No I don't feel good' Lexi says. 'Ok let's go see Jessica' you say picking her up. And go downstairs to see Jessica. 'Morning Jessica morning Dj' you say. 'Morning yn and Lexi' Dj says. 'Morning guys how are you feeling' Jessica says making breakfast. 'Lexi says she isn't feeling well' you say putting her down. 'Oh hunny what's wrong' Jessica says. 'My tummy hurts' Lexi says. 'Oh baby I will call the nursery' ( i don't know what the years are like in America) Jessica says putting everyone breakfast on the table. 'JADEN JAYLA JAVON BREAKFAST IS READY'  Jessica shouts. You start eating your breakfast. Then Jaden , Jayla and Javon come running into the kitchen.

Skip to 7 period

You were in English and you were sitting next to Jaden. The teacher was talking about some that you didn't understand. 'Yn what's the answer' the teacher says. 'Umm I don't know' you say then the bell rings. 'Alright guys see you on Monday' your teacher says. You and Jaden walk out of the school and wait at for jayla to open the car. 'Yn do we have any homework' Jaden says. 'I don't know you think I pay attention' you say rolling your eyes. 'Thanks' Jaden says in a sarcastic tone.

Skip to home

You walk inside and go to the kitchen and see javon , Lexi , Jessica and Daelo. 'Hey guys how was school' Jessica says giving you guys a little bowl of fruit. 'It was good I hang out with Kylee and yn' jayla says. 'Yeah' you say sitting next to javon.

Skip to bed time

You have a quick shower and changed into your pjs.

Washed your face and brush your teeth

Washed your face and brush your teeth. And then walked back into your room and see Javon lying on your bed. 'Hey love' you say lying down next to him. 'Hi ma can I sleep her tonight' he says. 'Of course' you say turning your led lights off. 'Night love you say kissing him. 'Night ma' he say putting his head on your chest.

Word count = 473