Chapter 6

You go upstairs and go to Javon room to get Lexi. 'You ok Lexi' you say picking her up. You rock her from side to side. 'Hey hunny you ready to get your things' Jessica says walking into Javon room. 'Yes' you say. You, Javon, Lexi and Jessica get into the car.

Skip to later on

You and Javon are packing up your room. And Jessica is packing up Lexis room. 'You ok y/n' Javon says. 'Yeah why' you say. 'You look really sad' Javon says. 'Oh' you say starting to tear up. Javon sees that you are about to cry so he pulls you into a hug. 'You will be ok y/n' Javon says. You guys continue packing up. And  a couple hours later you guys had finished packing up all your things up. So you guys started putting your things in the car. 'How are you feeling' Jessica says. 'Alright' you say putting Lexi in her car seat. You guys all get into the car. 'Dj just message me saying he has just finished making all your furniture all we have to do is decorate' Jessica says. 'Ok thanks' you say putting your head on Javon shoulder. 'You comfy'  Javon whispers in your ear. 'Yea' you say back.

Skip to later on

You guys had just finished decorating your room.

This is what your room looks like.

'Dinner is ready guys' Dj shouts from the kitchen

'Dinner is ready guys' Dj shouts from the kitchen. You guys all go downstairs and eat dinner.
After dinner you go upstairs and put Lexi to bed and go and have a shower.
After you had a shower you put some pjs. And you go into Javon room and watch some Netflix with him.

Couple hours later

You get tired. 'I'm getting tired so I am going to go to bed night javon'  you say leaving his room. 'Alright night y/n' Javon says. You get into your bed and fall asleep.

The next chapter I will post will be about your Instagram.
Stay safe bye xx
Word count = 341