Chapter 12

You wake up at 2 in the morning and you where thirsty. So you slowly got out of Javon grip and went downstairs to get a cup of water. You then feel a arm go around your waist. 'You ok ma' javon says. 'Yeah I was just thirsty' you say turning around to face him. 'Ok' he says giving you a kiss before going back to bed.

Skip to 8 am

You wake up to Lexi crying you quickly get up. And rock her back and forth. 'Shh shh it's ok calm down' you say and you kiss her on her head. Lexi finally calm down . 'Everything ok ma' javon says. 'Yeah' you say getting back in bed. 'Please can I hold her' javon says sitting up. 'Yeah of course' you say putting Lexi in javons arms. Lexi starts giggling and Javons smiles. You grab your phone and start Recording it because it's so cute. 'She is so cute' javon says. 'Yeah' you say putting your phone down and resting your head on javon shoulder. Just then Jessica shouts you guys do for breakfast.
So you guys get up and go downstairs and see that Jessica has made pancakes. 'Aww javon is Lexi' Jayla says. 'You are so cute' Jessica says. 'Ugh' javon says putting his head on your shoulder. 'Aww are you embarrassed' Jaden says. 'Leave him alone Jaden' Jessica says giving you and Javon some pancakes. 'So what you guys doing today' Jessica says. 'The beach?' Jayla says. You all agree and finish eating your pancakes and you feed Lexi. And then went upstairs to get ready for the beach.

Sorry it's not the long
Word count = 280