.𝟣𝟣

•❀•whatever sagiri had done worked

whatever sagiri had done worked. and you all knew it worked because the cut wasn't healing.

"when I approached him, I sensed a peculiar energy. if that was tao, then I'm already familiar with it. because I've felt the same energy coming from gabimaru...and from...rokuruta the giant of bizen."

well wasn't that a pleasant surprise...sagiri is already familiar with tao and due to gabimaru and some random no less. so that must mean...

"you believe those two were wielding tao as well?"

"it's only conjecture. but none can deny that they demonstrated extraordinary physical abilities. I believe they may have been using tao without realizing it. in which case...I know exactly how I need to cut this one. allow me to take this foe!"

alone? she wanted to fight that thing...alone? she sure has some guts, you can give her that. but for something you all only heard about today...would it really be possible to defeat it?

"an unusual variety of tao...one that's positively toxic to me...?"

"he vanished...!"

this was all quite confusing...one moment lord tensens there and the next their gone...but then yuzuriha stoped him..? you've already had way too much information dumped into your head. and now a fight? (which you hadn't even fought in)

"eh?!huh?! what just happened...?!"

"same trick behind my 'substitution' basically. a move where you suppress your energy as much as possible to make the opponent lose all awareness of you. he didn't vanish-you just lost track of him! and take this chance sagirin!"

sadly she hadn't enough time to 'take the chance'. lord tensen had attacked her with that invisible move and then kicked her.

"my dear kyoshi! kill the shinobi!"

your legs hurt. from standing so much. but the fight ah right the fight-senta had managed to fend off the kyoshi and protect yuzuriha.

"thanks senta."

"this is teamwork, yes?"

i guess those two are finally working in sync...ah you spoke to soon. lord tensen had sent a attack towards yuzuriha which she dodged...and it ended up hitting senta...

"teamworks the best. thanks again senta!"

"uh huh."

"oh? haha! tao makes reading your moves simple...dodging between your breaths is no trouble at all."

yuzuriha then used a whip? and injured lord tensens leg.

"our teamwork can keep him immobilized! this is your chance to strike sagiri!"

they just kept on attacking and attacking. which they did injure lord tensen...

"haha not...bad...teamwork...at all. urk! and yet so naive."

"h-he flew...?"

now lord tensen was flying...you were kinda jealous. I mean who doesn't want to fly? it seemed kinda fun.

"tao is the power to control life itself. by manipulating the tao found in the air, one can create footholes. naturally, to those ignorant of such things...it must appear divine! and this? another application of tao!"

lord tensen then sent down a attack of some sort. at the moment was the first time you moved since this entire ordeal began.

"such an attack...it's too much...gah!"

"sir senta!"

"it's a little to late to throw in the towel, sagirin. specially since it's clear the bad guy is panicking. notice how he's making a point of dodging your attacks, and only yours? could be that some types of tao can beat others. could be that whatever you're packing is his weakness."

"but...against such a monster..."

"right! a monster! not a god...meaning, we can kill this thing! I'll pin him down and you finish him off."

"always the optimist, aren't you?"

"s'just how I am. I'm not about to die! not here! no freaking way!"

yuzuriha sure had guts...well those three sure did. you feel a little guilty leaving them to fight alone...I mean didn't you want to help?

you did but could you really injure them...you weren't anything special, not compared to the people you've met here...

"you look like your constipated...if you want to fight I won't allow it."

"why not? I'm not a child, and I can surely protect myself..."

"you're still technically royalty you know..."

"I have no such title."

"you don't get to decide that. and I'll be dead if I let you get hurt."

"why? you know what I can do whatever I'd like!"

"don't even think about it. if you take even a step I'll kill you myself."

"what...but you just sai-"

does this count as being held hostage? having a blade pressed up against your neck and not being allowed to move?

I guess he wasn't bluffing but...

"there you are!"

"yuzuriha!!"

"you refuse to dodge? then perish."

lord tensen then sent an attack her way. which she took head on...

"get down here. you wannabe god!!"

she did manage to bring him down.

"anyone who messes with me and my life is dead meat! god or not I'll tear you apart!! now, sagirin!"

"yes!"

"what a pain this woman."

senta had managed to appear behind lord tensen and stab them, which was surprising, not as surprising as having a blade pressed against your neck...still.

"I expect nothing less from yuzuriha.regenerate all you like-you're not going anywhere. and should you attempt to fly again? be warned, I'm a bit tubby."

"nonsense...you'll be split as well!"

"as precise as one of your decapitations please, sagiri."

"as you wish!"

ultimately she had managed to injure lord tensen, and they fell to the floor. and so did the blade on your neck.

"c'mon let's go check."

he really just acted as if he didn't just threaten you...what a weird person truly.

"you did it...I guess?so it wasn't just about the amount of tao, but also what type."

"we risked it all for this..."

"but us two pulled it off!"

"ahem!"

in the end lord tensen was defeated thanks to the threes abilities. it's played out well at least, no casualties and lord tensen defeated.

ah wait-where did the tree thing get left...you had forgotten about it...

•❀•

a.n
i honestly have the biggest obsession with hibari kyoya rn and it might be a problem...
-s