.𝟣𝟤

•❀•it seemed like the fight was finally over

it seemed like the fight was finally over. so that was good, and hoko was surprisingly still alive. all in all it ended up fine thankfully.

"hoko...thank goodness you're still alive...but the arborification...?"

"it seems...I shall endure for now..."

everything turned out fine...it's almost hard to believe. maybe you all just got that lucky.

"to think there are six more monsters like this one..."

you didn't even want to think about that. those three barley managed to pull through. yes you were grateful they did, as they saved everyone's lives. but they still suffered injuries.

who would've thought you were worried about such a group of people. though kazuma didn't seem worried about them...he was more worried about you actually joining the fight...

which he's still not forgiven for...right now you were actually keeping your distance from him, and giving him the silent treatment. just ignoring his existence in general.

"there is no elixir of life. that is a problem. going forward...what are we meant to do...?"

well that certainly came outta nowhere...but it was true. what were you all supposed to do now?

"just gonna have to figure it out. no use fretting over something we can't help. we'll think up a way outta this. oh crud. my skins all dried out! hang on, this is all gold right? I bet the big shots would forget about the elixir if we brought them this..."

well she certainly had ideas...would that work though...? now though it seemed she was in her own world...while sagiri and senta were having a conversation. leaving you with...him.

"are you mad at me?"

you simply turned your head the other way.

"oh c'mon don't be like that!"

oh you must be going crazy, where's this weird voice coming from..?

"ugh you're so hard to deal with, if it wasn't for me you probably would've just died!"

hmm perhaps a mental issue you hadn't noticed before? my you should surely get that checked.

"you know what fine! just know I'm not sorry at all! it's not like I care about you ignoring me..."

"I don't like repeating myself."

"that's the first thing you say to me...really"

"I'm not a child, so please don't treat me as one. I don't want to drag the others down, plus there isn't even an elixir."

"you might not technically be a child, but you sure act like one."

"you act like one too."

"just be quiet! you could appreciate my kindness more! maybe I did have my blade to your neck BUT I didn't decapitate you!"

"that's exactly the issue."

"oh."

"um. the guys corpse...was it always in bloom?"

yuzuriha spoke up, distracting you from the conversation with kazuma. but what..? blooming? why was the corpse blooming?

"yuzuriha!"

but wasn't everything settled- why was senta blooming? he had flower in place of his head...unwavering.

"yahh...chi...ma..."

what in the world was going on?! everything was fine-finished,done with! so why-why was there a gigantic flower blooming?!

you turned to look at kazuma, he looked equally as shocked, you could see it in his eyes. he was confused as to what was happening as well.

it was terrifying, the sight that next met your eyes. all the murder that had happened before your eyes, was absolutely nothing compared to this.

what even is it? we're you even in earth anymore? did you all die and then get sent to hell?

what stood before you all was a monster. that was one thing you were sure of. could you even describe it with words?

"hahaha! kill? ha.ha. kill. hahahaha."

"y-yuzuriha...w-what now...?do we have to...go yet another round with their monster? impossible...it's too much."

even if you four tried...did you really stand a chance against such a being? maybe at this point it was even worthless to try...

those things that had hit senta popped out again. but so many more this time. they were definitely going to hit you all-you'd all suffer the same fate...

it all happened so fast. one second you were sure death was near, and the next a savior appeared just like that. who was this? how did he cut everything so quickly?

"shi...shi...shio-"

"nurugai.prune away sentas flowers and roots! the blooming process may yet be stopped. and everyone else must flee this place."

"got it."

"sir shion!"

"talking comes later,sagiri...this won't take long."

you were much to stunned to move, your brain was still processing what had just happened seconds prior. suddenly someone lifted you off your feet and carried you.

of course you knew who it was by now, kazuma, who else just carry's you? but this shion person could he really take that down?

could he?

 •❀•of course you knew who it was by now, kazuma, who else just carry's you? but this shion person could he really take that down? •❀•could he?

a.n
shion and nurugai>> I love them sm!! anyway fuchi appearance when?
-s