.𝟣𝟦

•❀•this would be the first time you ever fought something non-human

this would be the first time you ever fought something non-human.

to say you were nervous would be an understatement, you were beyond nervous. I mean who wouldn't be with this...thing that you're fighting.

you were confident in your abilities sure,but that's when you had to fight humans not monsters. though the current emotions you're feeling won't stop you from fighting.

this was truly a life or death situation, so you'd rather fight and try to live than do nothing and die.

"sagiri...nurugai...and you? did I not tell you to flee? erm and why are you in such an odd state...?"

"this fight is too risky for you alone,sir shion...so we will join you. and I know this monsters weak point."

"it's weak point?"

"the source of its strength..is the taiden. only when I attacked it there did I sense that damage had been done. my previous cut was shallow,but piercing it's core will slay the beast."

"but...this monster has a pair of taiden...and getting grazed by a single vine means death." he said that after dodging the attacks that lord tensen was throwing at him.

"hence this,we wrapped ourselves in bandages...and coated ourselves in yuzurihas erm, fluid. the fluid is naturally resilient and should protect us from the scratches that cause the blooming."

it was abit gross to do...but you have to take extreme measures in life and death situations...right...?

"the child, the woman and I will serve as bait by provoking the monster head on. as this opponent is already wary of attacks from me. then,you come at it from behind. I have no doubt that your blade can strike both tanden at once,sir shion."

after sagiri had said that lord tensen attempted to attack nurugai, but they quickly dodged the attacks. they also managed to cut off some of its vines.it was an impressive display of their abilities.

though a hand from lord tensen quicly went to attack nurugai, thankfully sagiri managed to deflect the attack. sagiri fended off attack after attack from lord tensen. you have to give her credit she was much stronger than you had originally thought. she really was incredible.

"we'll go with the plan you just described, sagiri! and I will add my own strategy to it! we will need to improvise in the meantime though!"

"yes!"

so you follow through with the plan, which was good you didn't have yuzuriha cover you in all that fluid for nothing.

blows from lord tensen came from everywhere, all you had to do was attack and make your you don't get hit. while it might sound easy it certainly wasn't, having to constantly swing around a weapon and then quickly dodge was much harder.

of course you could imagine how hard this would be for all the other no matter their skill levels. yes you could tell sir shion was strong but he had already taken a considerable amount of blows.

sagiri seemed to be doing better than sir shion, though she still looked quite beat up. and you...well you were also quite beat up, though that was to be expected.

though it would appear that sir shion was in even worse state then before...as if he were, close to death.

as if he were, close to death

a.n
hello everyone! sorry it took so long for an update but here it is! also it's my birthday today!! very fun I've aged another year...anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
-sam