After the party

Josh POV: Chloe was looking so hot in her purple tight dress and so beautiful. I miss holding her in my arms. I want Chloe back and I can tell wants me back. I just found out that Chloe is sleeping over. I ran upstairs and she was video Chatting some one I decided to listen.

Chloe: I miss you too babe

Stranger: What's wrong

Chloe: I I I want to break up with you

Stranger: What?!?!

Chloe: Derek you heard me I don't like you anymore besides I have feelings for my old... anyways I feelings for someone that's not you.

I ran down the stairs when she hung up I was walking up the stairs acting like I was in my phone. She just looked at me ans smiled. I went into my room and played NHL 13. Man this is hard when you can't concentrate.

Chloe's POV: I walked past.Josh on the stairs I knew he was listening to my conversation with Derek that's why I didn't say old.boyfriend. I helped Paige carry her presents up the stairs and we opened them. She looked for my present. "Here I wanted you to open mine last." When she opened it her smile went wide. I got her a phone case that's picture of us and that said best friends end with end and twinned mean forever and I got her a.New.curling wand. "Thanks Twinny" she said and drifted.off to sleep.