Prologue

It all started when I was in my first year of university. I was eager to finish school even at grade school and skipped two grades. Funny coming from a person who wants to ordinary right? Well long story short I got bullied, and I mean terribly. The only friends I had were two grades younger than I was and was still in middle school.

I decided to move to another school, but through those stressful times I ate. I ate A LOT. I gained 20 pounds, but was considered only a bit chubby because how skinny I was before. I've never really ate, so I never really gained weight; what's worse was that I thought I needed to be skinnier.

And on my first day as a third year I was looking around the school looking for my classes. Many students who were older than me offered club posters. I didn't know what to say for each time.. I didn't want to seem rude, so they wouldn't like me so I said, "I'll think about it."

"Hey you!"

I turned around looking for the voice who called, but when I wasn't able to find it I assumed that they weren't calling me and turned back, walking outside towards the gym. When suddenly some pulled me out of hall, "Hey you! Where are you going? First years are supposed to be meeting up in the cafeteria."

I look past my shoulder shocked and confused. "Uhm.. you see... uh... I-" I stuttered terrified he looked like he would search for a person even after 20 years.

"Zero your scaring her!" The male voice pulled away the tanned, blued eyed boy. I turned around alarmed as I saw their name badge. 'First years...'

"Haha... Hi I'm Morofushi Hiromitsu; this is Zero well Furuya Rei. We're both first years!" Behind "Zero" I see a man well boy that had a face of a little baby kitten! He was so cute!! Kinda reminds me of Hagi! Now thinking about the blonde kid also reminds me of Matsuda!!

"Oi!" I flinched as the blonde boy took a step closer. "Uh y-you see I-I'm Hasuke Ryuka a third year... I moved recently.." I took a step back as I looked at Morofushi asking for help in silence.

"You're a third year? You look very young!" Morofushi complimented. "Well then do you mind if we walk with you? We also need to get used to a new campus." He asked so politely!! Awww are all kitty faced like people kind? And are all puppy face people scary! "Uh-uh yea no I mean nea!" I covered my face embarrassed as I was about run away... but I failed Furuya quickly grabbed my shoulders as he looked at me until I felt pressured to say yes.

As we walked and talked I slowly let my guards down, and got along with Morofushi.

*Ring Ring Ring*

My phone rang as I picked up the phone to see the name. "Hagi🤍" I excused myself and we split up for that day.

I personally thought that would be the last day I'd ever see him again well at most thought I'd never see the blonde boy again. But I was terribly off...