"Scary" Stories

I am so sorry for also neglecting these stories. Even though the class ended, I still have all of my writing. I believe I have a good amount left for a couple of weeks. Once I lose all supplies, please DM me and give me a challenge. I will adore that thank you. Also, my writing style has changed a lot so it's super cringe worthy. And lastly this isn't really that scary-

TRIGGER WARNING: Slight Gore, mental distress, guns, and you could say profanity.

You can still see shadows in the darkest alley. Light doesn't exist here anymore. The sounds of shoes hitting the pavement were getting louder. The only problem is, those were my shoes. Who am I? What am I? Where am I?

"Did you get it?" said a voice coming from my earpiece.

"Do you know who you are talking to?" I whispered-yell back at the voice.

"Ah yes, Phoenix Serenity. The best assassin in the agency."

"Exactly and the dagger is right here, Colin."

"Very well. If anyone sees you, you know what to do."

I press a button on the earpiece to signify my location to Colin. I look up to see the moon at its 

fullest. That's when sirens started to blast into the night. I slip on my black hoodie and start running down the alley. I think I have been running for 15 minutes now and I can still hear the sirens. I hid behind a dumpster and start to hear the sirens getting closer.

"Dammit," I mumble.

I look down at my watch and see it's 3 A.M. How the hell is there so many cops?!

"We are going to search the alleys to see if we can find anyone, copy?" said a cop to his walkie-talkie.

I quickly start to silently run to the next alley. I find a rusty dumpster and hop in it. It smelled like a rotten corpse, to God knows what. I press the button on my earpiece and I hear Colin straight away.

"What's up?"

"There are cops everywhere and I'm currently hiding in a dumpster. I need reinforcements."

"Already on their way."

You can hear Colin smirking all mischievous over the phone. It's disturbing.

"And, I can hear you smirk," I replied with sass.

"Goodbye Phoenix," Colin says as he quickly goes offline.

The sound of gunshots started to ring in my ear. It starts to echo in the dumpster and my left ear starts to buzz. I quickly grab earplugs from my pockets and put them in.

"WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS AT MAYBURY LANE, NOW," screamed a walkie-talkie.

I hear shoes hitting the pavement, but they are getting fainter over time. Gunshots are still ringing everywhere. Until everything goes silent. The lid to the dumpster opens up, which causes me to react fast. I pull my gun out and stick it out at the person who opened it. Thankfully I didn't pull the trigger.

"Calm down, it's just me," said Colin.

"Don't ever scare me like that again, got it?"

He chuckled while I was putting my gun away. He put his hand out to help me out of the dumpster, but I just got out myself without trying. He just stares at me with wide eyes once I got out of the dumpster. I was brushing myself off until he said,

"How the hell you get out of there? You're so short!"

I just glared at him and punched him in the stomach.

"It doesn't matter what my height is. All that matters is I get the job done," I proclaimed.

"Well we better get out of here then," he says.

I quickly hand him the dagger and we start to run all the way down to a black car. It's hidden in plain sight. Colin and I quickly got in and the car started to accelerate exponentially. Gunshots start to ring again, but this time, the bullets were hitting straight at the car.

"GET DOWN," I yell.

I push Colin down on the floor with me. The driver was enclosed with bulletproof windows. So all of the bullets were just being deflected from the windows. I grab my gun again and look at Colin. He already had his gun out ready to fire. As he was slipping on his hoodie, we both started to countdown.

"Three," I whispered.

"Two," he whispered.

"ONE," we both screamed in unison

We put our windows down and started to shoot at the cop car behind us. I started to shoot at the police officer that was also out his window shooting at us. Every bullet that was being shot by the cop was poorly aimed at me and Colin. I kept on shooting until I hit the right shoulder of the cop. Colin was shooting at the windshield of the car. I looked at him and we both nodded. Shooting the front two tires and seeing the cop spinning out of control. I laughed at them and quickly got back in the car.

"Well that was easy," I stated while giggling.

"You shouldn't be so co-" Colin spatted out until he was cut off by more bullets hitting the windows.

I reload the bullets in my gun and Colin does the same.

"Ready for round two?" I asked mischievously.

"Let's see who gets the most kills, shall we?" Colin asks.

"You already know the answer to that."

I pop out of the car again and start to shoot at the other cars. One by one I saw each cop getting hit by my bullets. The best part was seeing the cars spin out of control knocking other cars down. I was already beating Colin by so many kills. When the last cop car came, I started to shoot at the tires to see the car spin out of control.

BANG!

I looked down at my chest... I've been shot...

"PHOENIX!" Colin screamed.

He quickly shot the cop car that struck me and made it hit the side of a building. He grabbed me and looked at my chest. He saw the bullet that cut clean right through me. That's when I started to hear muffled cries. He laid me down on the car seats. I started to lose each of my senses one by one.

"PHOENIX YOU'RE GONNA BE OKAY," Colin choked out while crying.

"Goodbye... Lil bro," I choked out before everything went completely black.

I opened my eyes and I was just in an empty black room. I was the only thing there until I heard voices. People started to appear in front of me. It was Colin, Mom, Dad, and I... They were all just standing there like dolls. 5 seconds pass and Mom, Dad, and I started to change. My body changed from a little girl to an adult. With a blood-stained chest and with a bullet in my chest. Mom had a knife in her stomach. And Dad had a bullet in his head. I started to cry. I cried and cried. Until I fell asleep in the darkness... I am Pheonix Serenity, and I am an assassin.

Yea, I know cringey. I will post the next writing in like a couple of minutes because I feel like you guys deserve all the writing I missed out on. I am such an asshole. I will try not to be so neglectful. I promiseeeee. Love you all <3

-Ayumi