Just Amusement

The criteria for this story was, and I quote, "Use ALL of the following words.

1. Alexander the Great

2. A green chicken

3. 42

4. Goats

5. Whole wheat toast

6. Turtle toes

7. Mars

8. Meditation

9. 9:30 PM

Create a story to entertain, delight, dazzle, or get a grade for. It will be 350-500 words long. Since most of you are typing, it needs to be Times, 12 pt. double spaced. Everything needs to be the same size. No making the title or your name 40pt."

Enjoy this... idek what to call this. Enjoy the ducky <3

Biology class was amusing today. 42 students giggling at the cheap documentary Ms. Speare put up. We were learning the biology of... goats. I mean, who said the biology of goats would be a good thing to teach a bunch of 10th graders? Apparently the Board of Education. The documentary then showed the class why goats faint. That's when a short clip of a goat fainting showed up. The whole class was trying so hard to stifle laughter. Once I looked at her and remembered the fainting goat, I burst into laughter. Everyone followed suit right after me. I was holding onto my desk for dear life.

The bell rings and everyone in the class starts to quiet down. Ms. Speare had a frown plastered on her face. As I leave the classroom, my friend Leon comes up to me.

"Claire, you made the class burst into laughter!" he exclaims.

"I know," I say smirking.

He gives me the 'you-got-to-be-kidding-me' look. I just chuckle mischievously. We chit-chat about the presentation Ms. Speare assigned. The next class was history. Wasn't that hard, but probably the most boring class. Mr. Crew wasn't that bad as a history teacher though. Today's topic, Alexander the Great. There were tons of notes that needed to be taken just for Alexander alone. I sigh and take out my phone once I was finished with all the notes.

I wanted to make some chaos. So I texted Leon "turtle toes," just to be annoying. I look over to where Leon was sitting and see him open his phone. I started to see Leon biting his bottom lip so he doesn't burst out laughing. I just chuckle silently and look at the board. Mr. Crew, on the other hand, was starting to assign homework. Just a couple of questions from the textbook. The bell rings and it's time for P.E. Leon comes up to me and punches my shoulder lightly while we were walking to P.E. Luckily, P.E. wasn't going to be hard today. Just simple meditation.

Once the bell rings, I hurriedly get out and run to culinary class. This was my favorite class. And Mrs. Silva was the best. She always made cooking fun. I get to my station and look down at what we were cooking today. Looks like it's green eggs and chicken. If I was being honest I was really excited.

I put on my apron and start by cooking the green eggs. I crack the egg let it cook there for a little bit while I put the whole wheat toast in the toaster. I cook the green chicken and etc. The class goes for an hour and it was all done. The bell rings which signifies lunchtime. I just eat the food I cooked.

Lunch sped by and so did science. It was just about Mars. As I head home I remember that I have to go to sleep at 9:30 P.M. So I am not so sleep-deprived. This is routine repeats forever.

Okay, kill me. Love you and hopefully see you soon! I also updated the cover for this to make it more enjoyable hehe

Love,

Ayumi <3